House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Daily Mail Uncover's What We've All Been Wondering

Ahh, but the mail can tell us why we like ourselves and why we like/dislike others...

:P

Yes, they know everything.....and we better beleive it. ;)

Glad to hear it....like myself even more after that nine mile walk. ;)

so you are a dog, not a cat?

Fat birds and emaciated guys are drawn to one another because they are both low down in the attractiveness stakes. People of the same attractiveness usually pair up. For a woman to be fat is seen as the worst and likewise for a man to appear weak is the worst.

That's life. I'm skinny myself and know I'd look better with more brawn.

Fat birds and emaciated guys are drawn to one another because they are both low down in the attractiveness stakes. People of the same attractiveness usually pair up. For a woman to be fat is seen as the worst and likewise for a man to appear weak is the worst.

Welcome to "Mr Pin's World of ugly women"!

People all have their likes and dislikes! There was a lady I was fascinated by, many years ago, but her history is of big hairy blokes! All nice blokes, so she got that right! But I am neither big nor hairy! Luckily her friends quite liked "only six foot, not hairy and quite slim"! I think I did better than I imagined!

This is pretty much exactly what I wrote, and then deleted due to some politically correct guilt ;)

This is pretty much exactly what I wrote.

But you didn't have the courage of your convictions!

I read your post Joe, it didn't come across as mean-spirited.

I agree with both posts rather than the hokum the Mail printed.

This is pretty much exactly what I wrote, and then deleted due to some politically correct guilt ;)

Yeah I guessed as much :)

Luckily her friends quite liked "only six foot, not hairy and quite slim"! I think I did better than I imagined!

Not sure why you keep saying "only six foot" Pinny. Many guys would love to be that tall. Maybe your fishing for compliments or trying to send out subtle messages to our female forum users ;)

Yeah I guessed as much :)

Not sure why you keep saying "only six foot" Pinny. Many guys would love to be that tall. Maybe your fishing for compliments or trying to send out subtle messages to our female forum users ;)

I went to a party once when I was the tiniest bloke there! It was in Kent! My mate's sister was 6ft 3! Taller than him!

There are no females here, from my planet! :unsure:

Welcome to "Mr Pin's World of ugly women"!

People all have their likes and dislikes! There was a lady I was fascinated by, many years ago, but her history is of big hairy blokes! All nice blokes, so she got that right! But I am neither big nor hairy! Luckily her friends quite liked "only six foot, not hairy and quite slim"! I think I did better than I imagined!

You are only 6 foot tall because you've got harry corbett's hand stuck up your ar*e