House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ill_handle_it

Woman Dials 999 Over Ice Cream Sprinkles Row.

And where is the number that we should be using? I don't know the police non-emergency number.

If that story was to be more than "let's laugh at the thick Brummie" it would provide it.

As an aside I was trying to embed the sound clip which is a Flash object but when I go into page information it has zero size so wasn't emebeddable. Is there a way to do this or is it impossible as it's not actually present in the page, just a shortcut to it?

And where is the number that we should be using? I don't know the police non-emergency number.

Sometimes wondered that myself. If I got home and found I'd been burgled I wouldn't have a clue what number to ring.

The numbers is 101, although given it's not an emergency you don't really need to remember it, do you? Just use the internet or the phone book to look it up, prior to that number any normal person would have phoned the local Police Station to report a crime.

I expect they get hundreds and thousands of calls like this

Yes bloo loo has done it at #7.

Not sure what it means but I`m sure it`s very deep.

bit flakey if you ask me

If that story was to be more than "let's laugh at the thick Brummie" it would provide it.

As an aside I was trying to embed the sound clip which is a Flash object but when I go into page information it has zero size so wasn't emebeddable. Is there a way to do this or is it impossible as it's not actually present in the page, just a shortcut to it?

Is she the one now on trial in closed court? Have the powers that be simply had enough of her sprinkle madness and have decided to take her out without the public finding out?

I think we should be told.

Is she the one now on trial in closed court? Have the powers that be simply had enough of her sprinkle madness and have decided to take her out without the public finding out?

I think we should be told.

Nah, she'd get creamed...I think theyll put this one on ice.

All burds are mental.

The evidence to support this view grows daily at a staggering rate !! :)

Yeah but no but, yeah but no but, he said take or or leave it, and so I said this is bad service.

Then the ice cream man, pulled out a Magnum and pointed it at me....

Then I called 999!

gravy-train-club-sit-1-o.gif

Police have charged a man for supplying ice cream not fit for purpose.

The Judge is sending him down to retrain at Sundae school.