House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dinker

Breeding For Britain

A female labour MP has pointed out that women in this country are not having enough babies and that we need more to sustain the population. Quite frankly British women are such hideous fat pigs that any man would have difficulty "Doing the necessary" with one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647280/Breed-Britain-Without-immigrants-women-need-lot-children-save-economy-claims-Labour-MP-Stella-Creasy.html#ixzz33bI7xYrL

A female labour MP has pointed out that women in this country are not having enough babies and that we need more to sustain the population. Quite frankly British women are such hideous fat pigs that any man would have difficulty "Doing the necessary" with one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647280/Breed-Britain-Without-immigrants-women-need-lot-children-save-economy-claims-Labour-MP-Stella-Creasy.html#ixzz33bI7xYrL

Pregnancy is possible without a man doing the necessary, unfortunately. (I think).

You obviously have the "best" chat-up lines ever! :blink:

I disagree with the article. With all the immigration I don't think the UK population is going to decline anytime soon.

A female labour MP has pointed out that women in this country are not having enough babies and that we need more to sustain the population.

Why do we need to sustain the population? The UK probably can't produce enough food for its current headcount, so let it reduce by, oh, three quarters. It'll be a shame for one generation (probably mine) that was hoping to get a pension but everyone coming after will benefit.

Ireland and France have maintained above replacement level birth rates, yet both have had politicians hellbent on flooding them with third worlders. Norway has a massive sovereign wealth fund invested all around the world so that they dont have to depend on a local population ponzi, same story there with mass immigration.

It wouldn't matter if british women had 4 kids each, establishment politcians would still find an excuse to ship most of the middle east over here.

Ignoring the fact that the previous 30 years of growth should mean we only need work 3 days a week anyway, ignoring the fact we have 9 million economically inactive of our own within working age to tap into first, ignoring the fact a couple of million are unproductive at any one time doing non-degrees or 16-18 educayshun, ignoring the fact a couple million are on the self employed tax credit breadline, ignoring the fact even if it worked it would create a bigger problem in one more generation, ignoring the fact that immigration we have control over (ie non EU immigration) is overwhelmingly islamic and thus the women tend not to work and thus pay tax, ignoring the fact most non-EU immigration cost the welfare system, not contributes, ignoring the fact if you strip out immigration GDP per capita in Japan has actually outperformed Europe and the EU, ignoring the fact other costs fall (ie pregnancy healthcosts, policing, housebuilding)...well, you get the picture.

Our civilisation is coming to an end. It's happened countless times before, societies become victims of their own success and lose their vigour, entering into decadence and decline. Usually there's war, chaos, a bit of ethnic cleansing, then someone fills the void and the whole cycle starts again.

All grist to the mill for tomorrows historians!

I suggest she sets a good example for the rest of us to follow and shows us how its done and get to work pumping out half a dozen sprogs in as quick succession as she can - to do her patriotic duty.

But then of course she will no doubt tell us, in some likely condescending feminist way, that that is just cheap sexist remark and her career must take precedence.

Well Queen Victoria had ten kids I believe? and still manged to oversee an empire no less........

.....and she's apparently a 'rising star' in the party?! IF that's an example of what they consider star material then gawd help us!

She is at least perfectly aware of the debt catastrophe that awaits the UK if the population does not rise rapidly.

Of course, she could advocate reducing spending instead...

Even if the population rises at a fast for a 1st world country 1%, its not going to make much of a dent in 8-10% annual money supply/debt growth.

TBH i doubt she's really considered much, its just the mantra of the left, grow or die.

Working British people are not having kids because they cannot afford to buy a home in which to raise a family.

No need for any misogyny here, lots of fanciable British women.

Working British people are not having kids because they cannot afford to buy a home in which to raise a family.

Fanciable? Well, you got the first letter right ;)

Even if the population rises at a fast for a 1st world country 1%, its not going to make much of a dent in 8-10% annual money supply/debt growth.

TBH i doubt she's really considered much, its just the mantra of the left, grow or die.

I was slightly tongue in cheek; I've had economics lectures from left wingers which of course are nothing more than a desire for open borders with a thin veneer of economic pretense. Creasy fits the bill as you say.

I was slightly tongue in cheek; I've had economics lectures from left wingers which of course are nothing more than a desire for open borders with a thin veneer of economic pretense. Creasy fits the bill as you say.

I don't see that a desire for open borders can be pigeonholed as left wing. Surely a state that uses its powers to dictate where people live is more left wing than one that allows people to live where they please. The old communist states weren't exactly renouned for their open-border policies.

I don't see that a desire for open borders can be pigeonholed as left wing. Surely a state that uses its powers to dictate where people live is more left wing than one that allows people to live where they please. The old communist states weren't exactly renouned for their open-border policies.

It's a reasonable broad brush approximation to say that open border advocates are left wing.

For some reason - probably your avatar - I've always assumed you were a woman, but I guess not.

I think British women are the best in the world.

Precisely. Housing is the issue. And how difficult was that to work out? Not very.

Mayvbe if the UK population had some homes big enough to house 3/4 kids then they might well have them.

This.