House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Can't Post Into The Main Forum Without Moderator Approval

Be off with you and your dangerous expressions of moderate opinion.

I shall try to be more abusive next time. I did note there don't seem to have been any new topics in the main forum for several hours though, wondering if we've been Fubra-ed in some way.

I don't think I've done anything naughty recently...

I did something naughty recently.

Some scruffy kid stopped me outside the Co-op and asked if would get him 10 Richmond.

So I took the four pound and coppers off him and went in the shop.

He didn't seem too impressed on my return when I told him they only did them in packs of eight, but they were over a quid cheaper so I had some change for him.

And he was well pissed-off when handed him the packet of sausages...

XYY

Some scruffy kid stopped me outside the Co-op and asked if would get him 10 Richmond.

He didn't seem too impressed on my return when I told him they only did them in packs of eight, but they were over a quid cheaper so I had some change for him.

XYY

did he run off screaming up the road ..pointing at you ......."that man fondled my sausage " ?

Seems to be a problem with member permissions - I will PM Fubra support to check it out.

Mods will approve topics as soon as they can.

Cheers

did he run off screaming up the road ..pointing at you ......."that man fondled my sausage " ?

No, but apparently my car's gonna get keyed, my father's identity is subject to some scrutiny, and while I'm at work, he's gonna pop round and "bust-in the back-doors" of Mrs XYY...!

Not sure exactly what the last one means, but as a precaution I've padlocked the back-yard gates...

;)

XYY

You are Stuart Hall I clam my fiver

XYY