House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bpw

We All Deserve Better

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1058-1897066,00.html

OK, the cat is out of the bag. You can all thank me for pointing out the issues raised in the FT, and that was months ago. The problem as I have said before is your all sitting on your asses whining and doing nothing. Unions and pensioners in the meantime are lobbying for their own self interest and in doing so stealing money from you via a labour govt which has no morals when it comes to taxation. Watch them carefully in the next few months and judge for yourselves how they address this scandal. They will bury it or force you to carry the injustice.

And can I ask the poster that accused me of having a pathalogical hatred of pensioners to comment on the facts presented in the FT article or Turner report. My views are now echoed by an official statement made by a Commission chartered by the Lab P.

I see the need for demonstrations outside parliament, and a far more active push back. Resistance from the sofa will leave us all cheated more and more year after year.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1058-1897066,00.html

OK, the cat is out of the bag. You can all thank me for pointing out the issues raised in the FT, and that was months ago. The problem as I have said before is your all sitting on your asses whining and doing nothing. Unions and pensioners in the meantime are lobbying for their own self interest and in doing so stealing money from you via a labour govt which has no morals when it comes to taxation. Watch them carefully in the next few months and judge for yourselves how they address this scandal. They will bury it or force you to carry the injustice.

And can I ask the poster that accused me of having a pathalogical hatred of pensioners to comment on the facts presented in the FT article or Turner report. My views are now echoed by an official statement made by a Commission chartered by the Lab P.

I see the need for demonstrations outside parliament, and a far more active push back. Resistance from the sofa will leave us all cheated more and more year after year.

You're right. There was a poster on here called RFD who was suggesting the same. This country has been quiet of late.

Remember this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/timelines/eng..._poll_tax.shtml

I would join, but only if it were a concerted effort. Most young people would rather binge drink than take up a protest against the government. Maybe that's why they've increased licencing laws.

The problem as I have said before is your all sitting on your asses whining and doing nothing.

Speak for yourself: I'm just waiting for my emigration visa.