House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Targetted Advertising

I'm still getting adverts for "thousands of Asian women" and ladies' shoes! When what all I really want is a back light for a '98 seville, and more guitars! :blink:

Why not block ads?

Because I like them! It shows me all I never needed to know about the World!

Google know you Mr Prescott

Do you play an instrument? MrPins purple tuxedo easy listening band is looking for a bassist, or a bassooner! Whichever turns up first!

Violin

Great! Welcome to the band! I tried a violin once! My complete lack of talent with this stringed thing was obvious to my very amusing music teacher! Who said "it's the audience who should be crying! Not the instrumen!"! I then took my lack of talent to the guitar! :blink:

Great! Welcome to the band! I tried a violin once! My complete lack of talent with this stringed thing was obvious to my very amusing music teacher! Who said "it's the audience who should be crying! Not the instrumen!"! I then took my lack of talent to the guitar! :blink:

LOL, your teacher was a hero, i wonder how many times he made that joke.

That's funny, when I try to play the violin the audience cries, I think it is tears of desperation and sadness that I have so little talent!

LOL, your teacher was a hero, i wonder how many times he made that joke.

I'll bet a load of times! Still they weren't the strings for me! Mate of mine does cello! Very nice in the right hands!,

I can play guitar and a bit of piano, but those bowed things defeat me!

He was a "hero" too! A very nice man!

That's funny, when I try to play the violin the audience cries, I think it is tears of desperation and sadness that I have so little talent!

It's hard to get right! I can bang out a tune on the old joanna! Or guitar! Or today, a ukulele, that some barsteward here made me buy! :blink:

Because I like them! It shows me all I never needed to know about the World!

What an engaged person you seem. More open than me.

But if the feedback is false you're not finding out anything useful, surely? It may be doing you harm.

What an engaged person you seem. More open than me.

But if the feedback is false you're not finding out anything useful, surely? It may be doing you harm.

I don't really buy stuff I don't want, however big the advert! :blink:

I'll be buying "ladies shoes" then! I think they might still have some 11's left! :(

I don't visit nudey lady sites, or anything nudey at all, on my computer so I can never work out what lures the Asian ladies to my computer, I feel guilty about wasting their time.

I don't visit nudey lady sites, or anything nudey at all, on my computer so I can never work out what lures the Asian ladies to my computer, I feel guilty about wasting their time.

I honestly don't know why the Internet thinks I want Asian ladies, nice though they are! I actually want tall black ladies with meaty bottoms! :blink:

Ok! I just purchased a water pump for a 2003 Chrysler! A car I don't have! :blink:

Ok! I just purchased a water pump for a 2003 Chrysler! A car I don't have! :blink:

The asian ladies are peddling very different wares to what I'd imagined.

For the cash-starved British man, Asian ladies can be cheaper to run than most European models

Most of them happily keep and butcher chickens saving £££'s at expensive supermarkets.

Most of them don't appear to wear shoes - imagine that, I mean just how much is that gonna save yer...?

And bingo! Most of them will fit into kids clothes sizes, and there's no friggin' VAT to pay on them...!

What's not to like here...?

XYY

For the cash-starved British man, Asian ladies can be cheaper to run than most European models

Most of them happily keep and butcher chickens saving £££'s at expensive supermarkets.

Most of them don't appear to wear shoes - imagine that, I mean just how much is that gonna save yer...?

And bingo! Most of them will fit into kids clothes sizes, and there's no friggin' VAT to pay on them...!

XYY

You are a very practical man!

XYY

Sold! ^_^