House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

Ed Miliband Doesn't Read Hpc

Ed Miliband, leader of the Labour Party, has admitted that he doesn't read House Price Crash saying "Those guys are such losers, don't they realise that house prices are a fundamental underpinning of the British economic system?" In fact he doesn't read any British newspaper or TV. Instead he prefers to get his facts from Russia Today and the Daily Mash. Miliband says "I couldn't give a **ck what the peasants in the UK think, I'll follow my own path, right or wrong, that's what I've always done and I'm not changing now." The Labour leader claimed "there are people out there who don't want us to win the next election." However Mehdi Hasan, who had written a biography of Miliband available in remainder bins nationwide said "It's bwollocks, Miliband is obsessed with what people are saying about him, he's always ranting and raving about some slight, like that time he choked on a bacon butty and it was caught on camera, ".

v3-miliband-selwynv2.jpg

:)

Our next Prime Minister.

Seen the new polling results saying 80% of UKIP voters at the recent polls are likely or certain to do so in the general election? Torygraph has it as main article.

About 45% of those people voted Tory in 2010; if this comes to pass Cameron has little hope of forming a Government.

I saw a bit about this on Newsnight - they got a bunch of journos (interviewed by a journo) to drive home the point that a politician can't know what the electorate are thinking unless he reads what journos write.

How could you judge the corruption of information if the only information about that corruption came from the Daily Mail?

If Milliband is rejecting the Daily Propaganda, good luck to him.

edit: the thread doesn't make clear what this is about - google "milliband rejects newspapers" and you'll see how sickening the Daily Mail is.

Just Don't Look.

I saw a bit about this on Newsnight - they got a bunch of journos (interviewed by a journo) to drive home the point that a politician can't know what the electorate are thinking unless he reads what journos write.

How could you judge the corruption of information if the only information about that corruption came from the Daily Mail?

If Milliband is rejecting the Daily Propaganda, good luck to him.

edit: the thread doesn't make clear what this is about - google "milliband rejects newspapers" and you'll see how sickening the Daily Mail is.

Just Don't Look.

Journos interviewing journos...at least they are seen to be talking to the qualified.

The press seem incapable of printing anything other than angled garbage.

If Milliband therefore has a single strength, then not reading the MSM is probably it.

The General Election offers us so much hope. We have the choice of 4 really really really bad parties that don't represent anyone except the rich and those on benefits (so basically the rich). Which is the least worst?

The General Election offers us so much hope. We have the choice of 4 really really really bad parties that don't represent anyone except the rich and those on benefits (so basically the rich). Which is the least worst?

At least with the Milibot you get two for the price of one, standing for the inherited property speculator of the Urban elite (aka Bollnger Bolshevik) and the precariat on benefits. He's got more of the electorate covered than the other three. Well actually we also have migrants who keep the Urban elite in slave and renting fodder, very supportive of their urban masters.

Don't know why some on here are taking umbridge at this topic. We are talking about a guy who has traded on Bulligdon boy insults and Bankster Bashing. Meanwhile he is probably just as wealthy as Osborne and Cameron and has put his own gilded upbringiing and inheritance to use in property, Live by the sword die by the sword.

Don't know why some on here are taking umbridge at this topic.

Maybe some people are humour impaired, po faced noobs?

The left is humourless. As far as it knows.

Still on a purely personal note I've respect for Ed, he stabbed that neo-con brother of his in the back pretty expertly - so much so he went off to work for a CIA front organisation in New York.

Totally agree.

So in this scenario i opt to look at how foreign markets might view different administrations.

It is with this in mind that i hope for a Labour win and hope that somebody, somewhere, shits themselves.

Its all i can suggest.

Sorry.

....being there is not much difference between the lot of them, can't we just pick the good eggs from the lot of them and form a government from that?......will be a mix and match whatever happends. ;)

The left is humourless. As far as it knows.

Ah yes. All those famous right wing comics.

Jim Davidson.

Bob Hope.

Bernard Manning.

The creme de la creme. ;)

...to paraphrase Joey Barton.

If they're four ugly girls in a club, sad because the boys aren't paying any attention, then the real problem is that they think the answer is to mope around snidely telling all the boys how ugly the other girls are. I suppose at least Miss UKIP seems to be enjoying herself a bit, not caring what anyone else thinks of her dancing. Hopefully she might make the other girls buck their ideas up too.

About 45% of those people voted Tory in 2010; if this comes to pass Cameron has little hope of forming a Government.

Which means 55% didn't.

Where did democracy go? I like your new avatar! I'll bet you look as much like that as I look like Sooty!

He is the most clueless senior politician I can remember. There's so much ammo against the government and positive policy suggestions but so far we've had capping energy prices for 3 years and stopping letting agent fees. It's just so uninspiring considering all the arguments out there, from both left and right, on changes we can make to this country.

Look at the shadow Cabinet and it's just on it's knees. A toff historian is shadow education, presumably as he'll be eloquent against the fanatical Gove haters.

Shadow Chancellor is Ed 'Brown' Balls, Home Sec his clueless wife Yvette Cooper. Someone called Chuka Umunna (Business) is apparently the great hope though this seems to be because he wears a nice suit and is mixed race as he talks in clich├ęs and doesn't quite rival Harriet Harman in terms of 'metropolitan elite' stakes. The shadow Justice Secretary Sadiq Khan wanted to defend one of the 9/11 accused.

The only one who seems vaguely credible is Rachel Reeves but she's probably too dull (ie. competent) to get a more senior position.

If you were ever at uni and wondered where the egotistical weirdos who got involved in student politics end up, it's being answered today.