House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Its Official, The Loonies Really Were In Charge.

In cambridge, at least.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Cambridge-politician-Sarah-Brown-reveals-mental-health-crisis-as-she-tells-blogger-to-suck-my-formaldehyde-pickled-balls-20140529065800.htm

Now, i feel for the mentally disturbed/disabled/handicapped/insert whatever is PC currently as much as the next guy, and they should get all the help they need.

But should they really be in a position of power, making decisions with serious implications?

I guess being nuts isn't a pre-requisite for being a looney democrat, but it helps. Confirms my suspicions about her mental instability though. Always branding anyone who dares even mention (or disagree with her on anything, actuall) her transgenderness as a 'transphobe', and yet on her twitter page the first thing she identifies herself as is not a lib dem councillor, not whatever her professional vocation is, but as a transexual. Reminds me of the welsh gay off little britain. No one actually cares that he's gay, but he sure as hell does if they dont.

Why was she standing for reelection at all if she wasn't able to cope with the job (for whatever reason)?

Expenses, megalomania? When do politicians ever resign? Only happens when they have the good sense like bliar to make more money elsewhere and get out before things go tits up, and let a plant like Brown take the blame.

Besides, i'm pretty sure modern liberalism is a mental disorder, so its probably quite a seamless and stealthy transition to being a 'liberal' to being a nutjob. I doubt she realized until getting voted out forced her to evaluate herself.

I know of one individual with mental health issues that works at my company (at a different site). He is constantly off work with stress and not being able to a cope, he is a challenge to the comany... he is also a local councillor which adds to his stress!

Should a manic depressive be in charge of the biggest mortgage bank in the UK with 30% market share at the time of the 'last' boom, whilst also being chair of Pearsons owner of the Financial Times and be the chair of Labour's committee to select the great and the good of the House of Lords.

Whatever, your views on mental health issues, I'm not sure about that one.

http://www.channel4.com/news/lord-stevenson-my-battle-with-depression

Worked well for the co-op I guess.

Its bad enough with private companies, thousands of jobs and shareholders at risk.

But in government, where laws get made...its downright scary.

Its all fine, the person is fully accountable and through a process of reflective practice has identified and taught us that there is a need for learning on both sides of the table, colleagues facilitated to be inclusive with this strategic relationship.

Its all fine, the person is fully accountable and through a process of reflective practice has identified and taught us that there is a need for learning on both sides of the table, colleagues facilitated to be inclusive with this strategic relationship.

In other words they ballsed up.

"I don't like standing near the edge of a platform when an express train is passing through. I like to stand right back and if possible get a pillar between me and the train. I don't like to stand by the side of a ship and look down into the water. A second's action would end everything. A few drops of desperation." - Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

http://www.bipolar-lives.com/winston-churchill-and-manic-depression.html#.U4c3WfnIbHg

We'd have a very different history if we hadn't had Churchill. I suppose it depends on whether or not people who have bipolar disorder (manic depression) can cope with their lives. Some can - some can't. Bit like all of us.

The last place a manic depressive should be is a bank.

Indeed. The irrational exuberance types, the perrenial optimists, are required allow a ponzi bubble to reach its full potential. We don't want folk riddled with doubt, and, god forbid, pragmatism.

http://www.bipolar-lives.com/winston-churchill-and-manic-depression.html#.U4c3WfnIbHg

We'd have a very different history if we hadn't had Churchill. I suppose it depends on whether or not people who have bipolar disorder (manic depression) can cope with their lives. Some can - some can't. Bit like all of us.

I guess it depends who you're up against. Stalin was a nut, Hitler was on drugs...know thy enemy and all that.

Well you'd never have guessed that used to be a geezer :/

"suck my formaldehyde pickled balls" is quite simply the most amazing thing I'll read today.

:lol:

And to give her credit, that has to be one of the all-time social media put-down great lines.

And to give her credit, that has to be one of the all-time social media put-down great lines.

Could be my depraved sense of humor but I thought this was funny " although she later clarified that her testicles had been incinerated." :o

Depends on if you subscribe to Churchill worship or not.

Could be my depraved sense of humor but I thought this was funny " although she later clarified that her testicles had been incinerated." :o

Wouldn't have been so funny if they were still attached at the point of incineration.

Yes, that too! The whole thing is comedy gold (aside from her mental breakdown, which isn't at all funny).

She says transphobia is other peoples problem.

However, the disfigurement of your own body and taking chemicals to add bits is perfectly normal behaviour to be proud of.