House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
okaycuckoo

Lib Dem Implosion - Follow The Trail

I heard Mark Littlewood on the Jeremy Vine show today (hosted by Vanessa) - arguing against the accusation of neolib inequality, but for the dream of equality of opportunity. And I heard him again this evening condemning Cable's association with the anti-Clegg rebels. Plus I hear Alexander promoting high house prices and arguing against Scots independence.

The Lib Dems - another front for the London Empire. No wonder the roundheads are headed for UKIP.

Edited by okaycuckoo

I heard Mark Littlewood on the Jeremy Vine show today (hosted by Vanessa) - arguing against the accusation of neolib inequality, but for the dream of equality of opportunity. And I heard him again this evening condemning Cable's association with the anti-Clegg rebels. Plus I hear Alexander promoting high house prices and arguing against Scots independence.

The Lib Dems - another front for the London Empire. No wonder the roundheads are headed for UKIP.

I find the idea of aiming for equality of opportunity while completely ignoring inequality as utterly stupid, and something only a VI could think up. How much equality of opportunity does the idiot think there is between someone who was tutored, went to a private school, etc, and another youngster who grew up on a sink estate and could afford none of those things?

incomeinequality-1024x601.jpg