House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Spoilt Brat!

:lol:

oh I forgot.

The Mail are hate mongering f**kers, anyone who buys it, thinks it has any credibility, is a tw@t and deserves to be shot at by snipers when leaving the news agent.

Ugghh!!!!

That story makes me so mad!

I remember seeing those guys on television while they were looking for a "donor mum", telling their tale to the whole of the UK. I believe they were on Richard and Judy at some point after their son was born being interviewed again.

I remember thinking when I watched the first program "How could these guys be so selfish?"

These guys are old enough and wise enough to know better! Presumably at least one of them would have been bullied or intimidated at school for being gay and therefore they had an insight into how cruel children can be. Why would they want to inflict on another child the taunts of having 2 gay dads?

Reading the news story it appears that not only was I right, but they spoiled the children so much that they were bullied for being the rich kids with 2 dads!

I think guys like these love the idea of having children more than the children themselves!

Rant over!

:lol:

oh I forgot.

The Mail are hate mongering f**kers, anyone who buys it, thinks it has any credibility, is a tw@t and deserves to be shot at by snipers when leaving the news agent.

That paper makes my blood boil. My folks used to get it, they make me sick. They are twisting scum

That paper makes my blood boil. My folks used to get it, they make me sick. They are twisting scum

I've have never read it but I have heard a number of people slating it. Just out of interest, why is it such an awful paper?

I've have never read it but I have heard a number of people slating it. Just out of interest, why is it such an awful paper?

what this guy said.............

http://www.warwickboar.co.uk/boar/opinion/hate_mail/

Im not just annoyed at their front page today.... ask my mum i always hated em, since before their "frankenstein foods" thing.