House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Kudos

Kudos.

You do realise this means you can retire 10 years early?

(It could have been 11 but for your s*****y pub trip. Tut)

Kudos.

You do realise this means you can retire 10 years early?

(It could have been 11 but for your s*****y pub trip. Tut)

Whaddyamean?

We didn't go to eat, we went there to minesweep and syphon petrol out of the posh cars.

I was at a smart country pub today. We had, unequivocally, the oldest, shonkiest car in the car park B)

You mean a "classic" ? :blink:

I was at a smart country pub today. We had, unequivocally, the oldest, shonkiest car in the car park B)

Kudos indeed. I have respect for people who drive old cars. :)

I have some way to go until I have the oldest car in my works car park. Mine's 10 years old. The spoils go to the owner of the N reg Fiat Cinquecento.

I have some way to go until I have the oldest car in my works car park. Mine's 10 years old. The spoils go to the owner of the N reg Fiat Cinquecento.

10 years ? I have a 99 VW Bora :)

Still runs very sweet.

20 years old in December (my Nissan Serena)

Have we done a "whose got the oldest banger" thread yet?

If we do a "who has done the oldest banger" I may be in with a chance. :)

My uncle drove this, but it was fairly new.

wienermobile5_jpg_667x667_q100.jpg

Was going to ask if he met your aunt after crashing into her whilst she was driving a car shaped like a giant tw@t and post a picture. Got bored looking so you'll have to settle for a car driven by one.

audi-a5-sportback-2.0-tdi-09.jpg

Unfortunately, my '02' Vectra's engine died catastrophically a couple of months ago after a mere seven years of trouble-free motoring. It was a shame--the body work was in good shape and the engine still had only about 75k on the clock.

I've now replaced it with an '03' Volvo, so my cars seem to be getting older (in the sense that, the current car is six years older than my previous one was at the time of purchase).

Untl March I could have entered this competition with our X Reg Micra. However now with 2 kids, we upgraded to a 59 plate Focus Estate diesel.... our fuel costs have nearly halved.... and we can now fit 3 times as much stuff in it.

1995 VW Corrado, a bit rusty but drives nice.

Had one of these myself. Great cars. Which model do you have? I only had the 1.8 16v but was great fun.

Unfortunately, my '02' Vectra's engine died catastrophically a couple of months ago after a mere seven years of trouble-free motoring. It was a shame--the body work was in good shape and the engine still had only about 75k on the clock.

I've now replaced it with an '03' Volvo, so my cars seem to be getting older (in the sense that, the current car is six years older than my previous one was at the time of purchase).

Did someone neglect a cambelt change? ^_^

Did someone neglect a cambelt change? ^_^

:lol:

I was led to believe that my Vectra had a chain not a belt, so they're not supposed to go... but go it did nonetheless.

I was either mis-led or just unlucky. Timing belts are one of the things I have done when I get a 'new' car if there's no evidence that it hasn't been changed.

:lol:

I was led to believe that my Vectra had a chain not a belt, so they're not supposed to go... but go it did nonetheless.

I was either mis-led or just unlucky. Timing belts are one of the things I have done when I get a 'new' car if there's no evidence that it hasn't been changed.

GM chains DO go unfortunately.

Untl March I could have entered this competition with our X Reg Micra. However now with 2 kids, we upgraded to a 59 plate Focus Estate diesel.... our fuel costs have nearly halved.... and we can now fit 3 times as much stuff in it.

X reg? How positively 21st century.

(I know, I know. 2000 isn't.)

Andy T, on 28 May 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

Had one of these myself. Great cars. Which model do you have? I only had the 1.8 16v but was great fun.

I started with the 1.8, have the VR6 which I've had for 8 years. Agree great cars and so rarely seen now.

Andy T, on 28 May 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

I started with the 1.8, have the VR6 which I've had for 8 years. Agree great cars and so rarely seen now.

Your tuning pegs on the guitar are all on the bottom! I think they should be on the top, or half and half!

Was going to ask if he met your aunt after crashing into her whilst she was driving a car shaped like a giant tw@t and post a picture. Got bored looking so you'll have to settle for a car driven by one.

audi-a5-sportback-2.0-tdi-09.jpg

Well as there is no identifiable registration, and no visible driver (due perhaps to the excessively tinted windows), do you detest this particular car, this model, all Audis, or cars in general?

Your tuning pegs on the guitar are all on the bottom! I think they should be on the top, or half and half!

I believe that's normal for Australian guitars!