House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

I Voted Ukip Because....

Lots of out of touch MPs on the tele telling us why we voted UKIP. Nothing to do with them of course, "it's a protest vote", "we will give a referendum on Europe". etc etc etc.

None of them have mentioned any of the reasons why I voted UKIP. Maybe everyone can give there reasons here then send your lovely MP a link to the web site.

So, here goes.

I voted UKIP because:

I am sick of lying cheating politicians

I am sick of being taxed into the ground, I pay 60-70% taxation every year, much of it in stealth tax.

I am sick of my savings being robbed to save the bankers

I am sick of the rich and famous not paying their share ( i.e. 60%/70% tax ).

I am sick of my town centre turning into an eastern European ghetto.

I am sick of the benefits

I am sick of year after year of broken promises from politicians.

I am sick of the public sector rewarding themselves at my expense.

I am sick of the governments support of the housing market/bankers through all too obvious schemes.

I am sick of watching David Cameron act like a presenter on Location Location Location, has the man no shame.

I am sick of the country being run by people who have no idea of how to run a country.

I am sick of the nanny state

I am sick of political correctness.

I am sick of politicians lecturing us and not listening.

I am sick of anti-UKIP media bombardment.

I am sick of the housing market propaganda.

I am sick of George Osborne in particular.

I couldn't care less if we are in our out of Europe so long as the country was being run for the good of the British people. To be honest, even if we did get a referendum the media would be so biased in favour of a vote to stay in the sheeple would be swayed and the government would get their way.

Daft fu**er Chucka Umana's opening gambit was to tell us that the vote wasn't really about Europe at all. :rolleyes:

Piss off, you glabrous twit.

Lots of out of touch MPs on the tele telling us why we voted UKIP. Nothing to do with them of course, "it's a protest vote", "we will give a referendum on Europe". etc etc etc.

None of them have mentioned any of the reasons why I voted UKIP. Maybe everyone can give there reasons here then send your lovely MP a link to the web site.

So, here goes.

I voted UKIP because:

I am sick of lying cheating politicians

I am sick of being taxed into the ground, I pay 60-70% taxation every year, much of it in stealth tax.

I am sick of my savings being robbed to save the bankers

I am sick of the rich and famous not paying their share ( i.e. 60%/70% tax ).

I am sick of my town centre turning into an eastern European ghetto.

I am sick of the benefits

I am sick of year after year of broken promises from politicians.

I am sick of the public sector rewarding themselves at my expense.

I am sick of the governments support of the housing market/bankers through all too obvious schemes.

I am sick of watching David Cameron act like a presenter on Location Location Location, has the man no shame.

I am sick of the country being run by people who have no idea of how to run a country.

I am sick of the nanny state

I am sick of political correctness.

I am sick of politicians lecturing us and not listening.

I am sick of anti-UKIP media bombardment.

I am sick of the housing market propaganda.

I am sick of George Osborne in particular.

I couldn't care less if we are in our out of Europe so long as the country was being run for the good of the British people. To be honest, even if we did get a referendum the media would be so biased in favour of a vote to stay in the sheeple would be swayed and the government would get their way.

You've pretty much summed up why I voted UKIP.

Ironically I'd like the UK to remain in the EU. However the EU is bloated and needs dramatically scaling back. Non of the 3 main parties want to acknowledge this as they are too busy filling their noses at the European trough as well as the Westminster one.

You've pretty much summed up why I voted UKIP.

Ironically I'd like the UK to remain in the EU. However the EU is bloated and needs dramatically scaling back. Non of the 3 main parties want to acknowledge this as they are too busy filling their noses at the European trough as well as the Westminster one.

That was my short list :lol:

I didn't get to vote, because the overseas postal votes came out so late (arrived in HK after 11th May) and I was travelling that week.

If I had, I would have voted UKIP because the more I see of the world as an immigrant myself, the more disgusted I am at how Uk politicians fail to act in the best interests of their citizens on the key issues of immigration, housing, crime, and jobs. In HK, as a non HK citizen, I have to pay an extra 15% stamp duty to buy property, I have to leave the country after six months if I lose my job, and my visa rolls over every year/two years and can be rejected if I commit a crime or other anti-social activity.

I know that UKIP would not be the solution, but they are a lot closer to speaking the truth about 21st century UK than any other party out there.

I voted UKIP because of the transparent way the political Establishment and their pals in the media ganged up on them to silence any debate. I'll vote for them again at the general election because of their arrogant response to UKIP's success. Chucka Umana has a majority of just over 3,000 in Streatham so maybe he'd like to reconsider his dismissive attitude towards the electorate.

Britain is supposed to be a democracy how dare they tell us we don't have the right to vote on Europe.

I didn't get to vote either because I'm out of the country for a few months. I did try to arrange a postal vote, but they were being sent out after we left and the local council wouldn't send the forms to my address in France. The only way would have been to arrange for my daughter to have a proxy vote, but that would have meant she would have had to drive ten miles to vote in person and I didn't want to put her to the bother for local and EU elections.

Fortunately, it wouldn't have made any difference as UKIP won in my ward :D.

I shall, however, make sure that my vote for UKIP is cast in next year's general elections, come what may.

I know that UKIP would not be the solution, but they are a lot closer to speaking the truth about 21st century UK than any other party out there.

Amen to that.

# 1. I am sick of lying cheating politicians

Neil Hamilton is the UKIP campaign manager.

Nuff said.

Edited by R K

I agree totally with the OP. I am totally hacked off with Lib/Lab/Cons. I've had to put up with their BS all my life and I've had enough. I'll be voting UKIP from now on.

I voted UKIP because of the transparent way the political Establishment and their pals in the media ganged up on them to silence any debate. I'll vote for them again at the general election because of their arrogant response to UKIP's success. Chucka Umana has a majority of just over 3,000 in Streatham so maybe he'd like to reconsider his dismissive attitude towards the electorate.

Liblabcon have a common purpose of arrogantly selling us all down the river after all.

Isn't Farage in love with the City of London? Isn't he a one time Stock-broker? LOL! And you think that electing this man is a kick in the teeth for the establishment! If you are supported by big business then you will be a puppet for those big businesses. And if an Indian for example will work for one of these companies for a fraction of what a UK citizen will, then who do you think Farage and his mates would hire? So, in a UKIP run UK, labour will turn up from the Indian sub-continent etc as opposed to Europe. LOL!

I hate to point this out but...

ukip advanced about 10% and bnp fell about 5% in the polls. My guess would be that half of ukip's advance has come from former supporters of bnp in this election compared to the last.

And as a percentage of the total votes cast?

5% of nothing is nothing.

What's interesting is how the media is obviously not having as much influence anymore. There has been a lot of anti-UKIP articles from The Guardian to the Daily Mail and obviously this has done the opposite. Just shows the power of the internet and the ability of people to now fact-check things that are said in newspapers. Interesting times.

What's interesting is how the media is obviously not having as much influence anymore. There has been a lot of anti-UKIP articles from The Guardian to the Daily Mail and obviously this has done the opposite. Just shows the power of the internet and the ability of people to now fact-check things that are said in newspapers. Interesting times.

One of my friends is trying to get everybody she knows to complain to the BBC because they`re supposed to be impartial and they`ve given too much coverage to UKIP leading up to the election.

The Internet is going to change a lot of things, no more hiding skeletons in dark closets.

The EU have said that will offset our declining population by importing North African Muslims and I think this makes immigration a lot more visible, France is a good example of this.

I have friends who have been having a UKIP hate fest on FB.

One quoted something pertaining to be from their manifesto. So I had a look and it wasn't in there, so I questioned where they'd got their info from. From the guardian.

I hate to point this out but...

ukip advanced about 10% and bnp fell about 5% in the polls. My guess would be that half of ukip's advance has come from former supporters of bnp in this election compared to the last.

As a lot of those BNP votes would have come from Labour it's likely that many of them reverted back to Labour this time (indeed that's what the Labour candidate was claiming after the results were announced).

I have friends who have been having a UKIP hate fest on FB.

One quoted something pertaining to be from their manifesto. So I had a look and it wasn't in there, so I questioned where they'd got their info from. From the guardian.

Probably from an older manifesto.

To be fair, there was stuff in them that surprised Farage.

I think the media is having an influence just not the one they wanted, the anti-UKIP articles have actually in my opinion gained UKIP votes. The sound bites today and over the weekend after the elections are highlighting how much a fantasy land the other parties are in.

Nick Clegg and the liberal democrats are dead men walking as far as the electorate goes, they blatantly lied to their core electorate before the last general election. The electorate may put up with half-truths and weasel words, but when you do the exact opposite of what you have said then it will bite you on the ass.

Probably from an older manifesto.

To be fair, there was stuff in them that surprised Farage.

I heard him mention the people's army of UKIP. Sigh. Is he really going down that road?

For me they are to the right of the tories!