Elliot Rodger, 22, Went On A Shooting Rampage In Santa Barbara, Killing Six

HOLA441
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

For anyone posting in "Deluded old scrapper birds on dating sites" then this definately isn't the answer.

The problem wasn't that girls didn't like him, the problem seemed to be he was a deluded, depressed, psychopathic murderer.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Is this the start of a new terror group like that Procal Harum targetting picky young women.

Probably just another antidepressant/steroid/drugs or other medication fuelled killing spree that are getting depressingly (not enough I want some of what they're having) common. Pity the unfortunates who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time though.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Probably just another antidepressant/steroid/drugs or other medication fuelled killing spree

No apparently men's rights movement and pick-up artist sites caused him to mentally misfire.

No mention of being ASD and as you say, probably on meds. He was seeing several therapists.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

ASD = Another Silly Disorder

From I can see, this guy suffers from one major flaw.... immaturity. He's so immature he can't see that his fake laugh, creepy demeanor, and narcissism are serious turn offs for the womens.

All he had to do was lighten up, be genuine, and get some frikken humility. That's all he had to do, and for sure some female would get a soft spot for him. My guess is he thought he deserved one of those super pretty athletic fit blondies who only really show an interest in jocks.

Oh well. I'm actually irritated he wasted my time with his little me me me rant. What a pity for those who died at the hands of such an amoeba. I'm sure they deserved far better :(

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Well yes, he had a BMW but still couldn`t get laid!?.

I had a Honda CD 175 at 22......didn`t do so bad.

Mind you I did have an English accent....

Shame on you! I had the CB200!

HOLA4414

ASD = Another Silly Disorder

From I can see, this guy suffers from one major flaw.... immaturity. He's so immature he can't see that his fake laugh, creepy demeanor, and narcissism are serious turn offs for the womens.

All he had to do was lighten up, be genuine, and get some frikken humility. That's all he had to do, and for sure some female would get a soft spot for him. My guess is he thought he deserved one of those super pretty athletic fit blondies who only really show an interest in jocks.

Oh well. I'm actually irritated he wasted my time with his little me me me rant. What a pity for those who died at the hands of such an amoeba. I'm sure they deserved far better :(

Maybe he will grow out of it?

HOLA4415

His last and enduring statement... and he makes the mistake of letting the camera focus on the steering wheel not his face.

Ironic really considering the professions of his dad and grandad.

Terrible thing he has done - words cannot convey how terrible an act these cold blooded murders are. The pain of thlse now grieving will be unbearable for a long time to come.

Loneliness and rejection are two awful things for anyone to endure, sspecially for horny sexually frustated young men. Sounds like he needed someone to give him some fatherly advice about to interact with women - he could have benefitted from reading the dating thread on here perhaps. Lots of young men feel very powerless these days with regard to sex.

Their hormones are raging and they see all the power being with young women. The 'nice' boys get confused why all the bad boys are adored by young women and see them and the girls they fancy having sexual relationships whilst they are left unable to get a date let alone laid - hence why I think all lads around 14 or 15 need to be told some home truths about relationships, sex and women by older men... or they can just read our deluded dating site thread.

He had a rich father. Seems to me that they could have helped their son, and avoided these terrible murders, by paying for him to get laid with some gorgeous 20-something hooker. Let's be blunt, Hollywood is full of such aspiring 'actresses'.

As I said, loneliness, rejection, hormones and sex are powerful and underestimated combinations. He has done a terrible, terrible thing but why he ended up this way will probably not be debated.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

That is a BDSM c*ck cage - get Bossybabe to tell you about it.

Thank you! I shall ask her to demonstrate it! :unsure:

HOLA4420

I Used to live just down the road from where this happened, used to use the deli where he shot one guy. Santa Barbara is a very laid back hippy type place. Expensive and wealthy yes but not edgy like many such places in the us and there aren't any bad areas. As some are commenting on the US media, if he was desperate to get laid why didn't he just use some of his dad's money to get a mail order bride?

HOLA4421

As a further comment, I had student with aspergers who was in trouble with the police (in the uk) for persistently pestering girls for dates. He also sent threatening emails to myself and my other students. I found the attitude of colleagues, the medical profession and the police depressing. Basically the attitude was follow the written procedures he has rights..what rights do I have as a dead man? I can honestly say I have never been so glad to live in a country where, for people like him, getting hold of a gun is very difficult.

HOLA4422

I Used to live just down the road from where this happened, used to use the deli where he shot one guy. Santa Barbara is a very laid back hippy type place. Expensive and wealthy yes but not edgy like many such places in the us and there aren't any bad areas. As some are commenting on the US media, if he was desperate to get laid why didn't he just use some of his dad's money to get a mail order bride?

It's not just the "getting laid" that was his problem. He couldn't even form a starting relationship, if his story of constant rejection is true. BTW, it's not the first time in the US something like this has happened, I'll try to dig up the link. Women too easily call men like this wimps, pervs, creeps, losers, nerds; once one in a group labels you like this, all her friends will as well. In a college type situation it would rapidly mean that you would be completely shut off from intimate relationships.

We hear a lot about slut shaming, but not a lot about the inverse.

HOLA4423

It's not just the "getting laid" that was his problem. He couldn't even form a starting relationship, if his story of constant rejection is true. BTW, it's not the first time in the US something like this has happened, I'll try to dig up the link. Women too easily call men like this wimps, pervs, creeps, losers, nerds; once one in a group labels you like this, all her friends will as well. In a college type situation it would rapidly mean that you would be completely shut off from intimate relationships.

+1

HOLA4424

Perhaps in his case and other similar ones, his wealth formed a barrier. He was probably given the impression that he had the right to anything from those he associated with at home. I have a young relative with aspergers and his parents have brought him up to be part of the community and he seems relatively happy. Although, to be honest, it is unlikely he will find a partner.

HOLA4425

Scary words! I am all those things but more!

Archived