House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Innoculations

I had a yellow fever jab last week, and now I feel ill! :blink:

You have yellow fever.

Well, that's exactly what it is! It's a live vaccine of the budget variety, so hopefully I won't be coughing up blood, and have failing kidneys! Still it makes for flu like symptoms, and I am aching all over! :unsure:

Well, that's exactly what it is! It's a live vaccine of the budget variety, so hopefully I won't be coughing up blood, and have failing kidneys! Still it makes for flu like symptoms, and I am aching all over! :unsure:

It's for your own good, + lets you know it's working!

If we notice you have stopped posting, we will have to try to have an online memorial service for you.

It's for your own good, + lets you know it's working!

It's good for ten years, so I can go to some real shitholes now! :wacko:

If we notice you have stopped posting, we will have to try to have an online memorial service for you.

That's very nice of you! Anything by the Worzels would make a fine requiem!

Where are you going? Have you had to buy a Panama hat?

A pith helmet, with an attached gramophone and short wave radio, and "Queen Victoria" noble explorer shorts! I wanted the "Queen Latifah" ones but they were too big!

It's possible I might go to Africa! Somebody there needs lessons in being British!

I had yellow fever jab once Mr P. I also had a very old fashioned Hepatitis vaccination that had to go in a band of muscle somewhere near my sheriffs badge :(

The doctor was quite humorless, took me behind a screen..."Bend over, you'll just feel a little p*ick" says he. Now that did make me feel quite queasy :(

P

Crikey! If I knew you could get it up the bum from a bloke, I might not have had nursey do it in the arm!