House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Ann Barnes Kent Pcc

Watch and weep.

This clip tells you more than you really want to know about the state we have let our public sector get into. There are twats like this in big money jobs, all over the shop.

Let's see more of them outed.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pSjodMUN5hc

(How do you embed you tube these days?)

I think the Merc part is my favourite bit, even better than the onion.

She was the one who also employed the ill fated Youth Police Crime Commissioner

From Wikipedia

Youth PCC[edit]

In April 2013 Barnes appointed 17-year-old Paris Brown as the UK's first Youth Police and Crime Commissioner, with a job of representing the views of young people in relation to policing in Kent.[32][33]Brown soon faced calls to resign when news reports said she had used her Twitter account to post racist and anti-gay comments, including references to gays as "fags" and immigrants as "illegals".[34]Brown issued an apology in which she said she had been "showing off and wildly exaggerating."[35] However, following continued criticism over her views she stepped down from the role on 9 April 2013, saying she was "quitting in the interests of the young people of Kent".[36]

Her job is to get paid.

Nice work if you can get it!

Those roles were watered down to pointlessness, they should have the stones to make chief constables subservient to these guys. As it is they refused to do that, leaving the commissioners in pointless limbo.

I dont like the concept of PCCs but also bear in mind a bit of editing can make anyone appear to be something they are not.

Not in this case. She quite happily shows herself as a smug idiot.

Clips back up on the Channel 4 site http://www.channel4.com/programmes/meet-the-police-commissioner/videos

I like the idea of PCCs - as the old police authorities were utterly useless and totally obedient to the police force they were supposed to be directing and holding accountable.

But, my word! Those video clips are shocking. What a tragedy democracy can be!

What's the context of them? I just followed the link to the C4 website but there's no intro or explanation. Just 3 30 second videos of someone being cringingly awful.

I like the idea of PCCs - as the old police authorities were utterly useless and totally obedient to the police force they were supposed to be directing and holding accountable.

But, my word! Those video clips are shocking. What a tragedy democracy can be!

What's the context of them? I just followed the link to the C4 website but there's no intro or explanation. Just 3 30 second videos of someone being cringingly awful.

They are clips from a Cutting Edge documentary to be screened by Channel 4 soon. Think they are trying to make a good case for PCC's.

Least that's what they probably told Ann Barnes.. You can't just trust these sneaky journo's can you?

The next CH4 documentary in the series should be an interview with David Cameron asking him to explain to the British taxpayer how his idea of 'holding the police to account' is furthered by employing ******* idiots like this.

To be fair to her, she must pinch herself every morning wondering how she ever got the job, but happy at the prospect of salting away half a million of taxpayers money over her tenure. Cameron, however, is responsible for this farce and once again demonstrates his inability to run a whelk stall.