piss taking at the end please...

Bought for £375K gonna spend £60-100K and sell for £600K

Hmm - what a bargain!

Edited by teddyboy

Watch and Learn .......

piss taking at the end please...

Bought for £375K gonna spend £60-100K and sell for £600K

Hmm - what a bargain!

The crazy sister who takes a decent house and redecorates it into an indian/thai/seventies/art deco shambles.

It's a rerun.

[edit] Tanya and Natalie Milton. House is in Poole. Did it ever sell?

Edited by BandWagon

The crazy sister who takes a decent house and redecorates it into an indian/thai/seventies/art deco shambles.

It's a rerun.

Yep, and they're already £80k over budget :lol:

£900,0000!!!

MY ASS!!!!

It is a repeat - beany is still preggers. TATS are looking great though :)

CH4 Should say this is a repeat anmd show dates!

SCUMBAGS!

Edited by teddyboy

As far as I can see from a quick web search, this episode was first shown in September 2004.

Mr BE tells me that a pink skull and crossbones is still flying above the house, so I'd say it's a fair bet that they never sold it. I'm looking forward to seeing why.

BE

It's a rerun.

[edit] Tanya and Natalie Milton. House is in Poole. Did it ever sell?

two lamb balti's and a pint of stella chief!!!

As far as I can see from a quick web search, this episode was first shown in September 2004.

Mr BE tells me that a pink skull and crossbones is still flying above the house, so I'd say it's a fair bet that they never sold it. I'm looking forward to seeing why.

BE

If they bought for 375,00 and spent 100,000 on upgrades that makes a total of £475,000.

One of them only invested 40,000 and the other just re-mortgaged. We have to presume that the 2 properties and the 40K covered the £475,000 outlay.

They spent 635,000 in total that means they found £160,000 from somewhere. That must have interest attatched to it. How on earth could they possible NOT sell it?????

REPOSSESSION, REPOSSESSION, REPOSSESSION.

Alls I can think is they both sold their properties and moved in together. But one of them packed in their job too, so who pays the mortgage?

Something not right here - the must have got repossessed.

TB

Someone else says a rumour about they'd inherited it.

Didn't someone look at the time on the land registry /nethouse prices and couldn't find it having been bought... that sort of rings a bell.

I assumed their daddy had loads of cash to keep his little angels happy playing house.

Someone else says a rumour about they'd inherited it.

Didn't someone look at the time on the land registry /nethouse prices and couldn't find it having been bought... that sort of rings a bell.

I assumed their daddy had loads of cash to keep his little angels happy playing house.

yuh. dense is not really strong enough for these 2 pathological shoppers. - The dimmer one (hard to tell I know) seemed to think she was decorating a dolls house.

I particularly like the bit about "the man who travels round the world buying up art-deco houses"

I assumed an inheritance, as they certainly didnt appear to have the respect for money that comes from earning it.

Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever get a "revisited" episode for this one :(

top entertainment though, in a rather embarrasing way.

BE

It strikes me that 'Property Ladder' is losing its way. I tells a fantastic story for 45 minutes, but because the developers over-price the house and are greedy, hardly any are actually sold. It's like a novel with the ending ripped out. Does anyone actually sell on Property Ladder anymore, or has it morphed into an interior design show?

Those two girls were so hopeless last night, that they were rather endearing. Her interior design looked like it was lifted from an Austin Powers movie.

Considering they bought the house at or near the market peak, 375k wasn't an extornionate price. If the budget had been better they may have even shown a profit. As it is they should sell for 600k and walk away with a loss. If they get greedy the falling market and repayments will cripple them......Unless Daddy bails them out!

What usually happens on these 'Property Ladder - Revisited' shows is that the first 40 minutes is spend re-capping on what happened last time. Then the next 20 minutes is spend updating us on how the developers have gone from strength to strength, buying this and selling that - expanding their empire exponentially (remember the good looking blonde from a few weeks back !!)

Well this time, the entire hour was spend re-capping the last show which also lasted for an hour !!!

I'm sure programme's producers would have approached the sisters with a view to doing a proper follow up, only to realise that nothing had actually happened since they were last on camera.

I bet they're living in it - spangly shandeliers, shrine like buddah and all !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, if you are on Property ladder you get a letter which guarantees your house will be shown. You then use this to blag as much discount/freebies from the suppliers.

Those 2 sisters probably didn't actually spend anything like the total costs identified.

They were pretty foolish however, inflicting very personal taste on what was supposed to be a development.

Yeah, I bet those coloured chandeliers are flying out the door.

:D

I doubt they got discounts at all given their general lack of acumen. However, I now know how they spent a fortune, check these suppliers out:

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/proper...pl_poole-5.html

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/proper...pl_poole-6.html

and

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/proper...pliersplus.html

SOme of the interior decor stuff must have cost the earth given the names of some of the suppliers.

I checked a while back on nethouseprices and it didn't seem to have sold in over a year (I think it was on the corner of Marina Drive and Sandbanks Road).

I wanted to know if it'd sold

Old post about this house:

GOAL!!! I'm almost sure that the house is either no.1 or 2 on marina drive in lilliput, Poole. unless it's all names there or something. Its the house right at the entrance to the road on the left. It's the corner house essentially. could be the first or last house. Mind you, I remember it faced directly out onto a main road, which is Sandbanks Road. so maybe it's address is Sandbanks Road. Aaaargh.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cat...0349.8900733631

5 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £434,000

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 24-Sep-2004

Map (BH14 8HB)

7 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £407,500

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 20-Aug-2004

Map (BH14 8HB)

3 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £420,000

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 09-Jun-2004

Map (BH14 8HB)

3 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £330,000

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 20-Jun-2003

Map (BH14 8HB)

17 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £500,000

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 06-Mar-2003

Map (BH14 8HB)

12 Marina Drive,

Poole,

Poole,

BH14 8HB £248,500

Detached

Freehold

Build status not stated 02-Jun-2000

Map (BH14

Couldn't see a house at the right price so had a look at planning permissions - but no clues there either

Date / Application / Status Address Description Ward

05/Aug/2004 04/37959/000/F Decided 7 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB Raise roof height to create additional living accommodation with balcony and bay window to east elevation. As amended plans received 26-08-04. D 040 Parkstone

12/Apr/2005 05/37959/002/F Decided 7 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB Erect a conservatory at rear. D 040 Parkstone

12/Oct/2005 05/26783/904/X Current 17 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB T1; Holm Oak: Remove one major limb growing over path. TPO Ref: 106, Area, 1980. D 040 Parkstone

21/Mar/2005 05/25090/001/F Decided 4 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB Erect a single storey rear extension. D 040 Parkstone

05/Jan/2005 04/37959/001/F Decided 7 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB Raise roof height to create additional living accommodation with the formation of a dormer window on the north elevation and bay window to east elevation (Revised Scheme). Item No. 4 - 24.02.05. D 040 Parkstone

17/Jan/2005 04/28455/001/F Decided 5 Marina Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8HB Alterations to roof including the formation of dormer windows to create rooms in roof space. Demolish and replace existing garage as amended by plans received 05.05.05. D 040 Parkstone

http://wam.boroughofpoole.com:8080/WAM/pas...33F9BA2563A7AA6

The gossip I have heard is that the house was never really intended to be sold hence the reason it was done to her taste at such an extreme. It was always going to be her house unless some mug really was going to pay that extortionate price which of course they weren't. She merely went on the program to get all the freebies that being on "Property Ladder" generates.

Edited by msgin

It’s 227 Sandbanks Road on the corner of Marina Drive; LR title number DT21946 updated 19 Jul 2004, still owned by Natalie.

Edited by spline