House Price Crash Forum

Claudia Winkelman - Wtf?

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

Now I quite like her, seems reasonably bright and chatty, but she is little more than an average presenter.

It was unbelievable that she got Barry Norman's film slot when Mark Kermode was the clear choice.

Now she's replacing Brucie on Come Dancing when we could all come up with several people who could do that role much better (and better than Brucie tbh).

Just what is going on? I'm aware that she's got good showbiz connections but that should only take you so far, entertainment reporter on a regional news programme for instance.

On the upside with showbiz news I heard Miranda was linked with a revival of The Generation Game. Now that has me smiling already.

HOLA442

Now I quite like her, seems reasonably bright and chatty, but she is little more than an average presenter.

It was unbelievable that she got Barry Norman's film slot when Mark Kermode was the clear choice.

Now she's replacing Brucie on Come Dancing when we could all come up with several people who could do that role much better (and better than Brucie tbh).

Just what is going on? I'm aware that she's got good showbiz connections but that should only take you so far, entertainment reporter on a regional news programme for instance.

On the upside with showbiz news I heard Miranda was linked with a revival of The Generation Game. Now that has me smiling already.

Four by two. Though that wont help her to get to the very top.

Too really get on in the entertainment business you need to be a Jewish homosexual

On edit - I garther Winkelman is un-starry and easy to work alongside. As long as you don't not rock the boat too much the BBC will always find jobs for its presenters. How else has Peter Purves kept working all these years

HOLA443
HOLA444

Archived