House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Why Do Women Put Themselves Through This?

My question to the ladies is why bother putting yourselves through all this and trying to decieve men as to your looks? When will you girls ever realise there is nothing more sexy than a natural looking confident caring considerate persona?

Forget the fake pants and bras. Just imagine if men wore wonderpants as frequently as you all wore push up body firming contraptions - just how disappointed would _you_ be when he undressed?

Give me a natural confident sexy girl anyday!

:lol::lol::lol::P

My question to the ladies is why bother putting yourselves through all this and trying to decieve men as to your looks? When will you girls ever realise there is nothing more sexy than a natural looking confident caring considerate persona?

Forget the fake pants and bras. Just imagine if men wore wonderpants as frequently as you all wore push up body firming contraptions - just how disappointed would _you_ be when he undressed?

And I thought that was you I saw down the local swimming baths with a sock down your trunks. My mistake then. :P

PS: I hear double-sided sticky tape is the thing for keeping the toupe on. :D

And I thought that was you I saw down the local swimming baths with a sock down your trunks. My mistake then. :P

PS: I hear double-sided sticky tape is the thing for keeping the toupe on. :D

Sorry but I'm not bald nor have a small ***** hence my question why do women put them selves through this? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you mean completely natural, full body hair and a seventies muff?

I've just been sick in my coffee!! :lol:

I have to admit, as a bloke I hate a hairy woman, if you know what I mean, but I

do prefer a woman to minimize make-up, no full on bright red lip stick or harsh blue

make up thankyou! :)

I also love a woman in ass hugging jeans! ;)

Was it not you who was getting a back sac and crack done??..That is not natural!!

By the way how did that go?

Because our idea of what is beautiful is so messed up, the only way for most of us to look 'beautiful' is to either diet to the point we don't have periods anymore and get breast implants OR to get a little help with the likes of the wonder bra.

Because our idea of what is beautiful is so messed up, the only way for most of us to look 'beautiful' is to either diet to the point we don't have periods anymore and get breast implants OR to get a little help with the likes of the wonder bra.

Well I reckon I have had hundrds of conversations with mates about what they like in a girl. In general blokes dont like stick insects, you need to have a bit of flesh to have a nice bum! Also I reckon at least half of blokes would prefer a handfull rather than bimbo super jugs.

I would say that there is a general consensus that hairy armpits is WRONG

If that what makes her come across as sexy and confident then yes why would I complain? :rolleyes:

Was it not you who was getting a back sac and crack done??..That is not natural!!

By the way how did that go?

Of course I know its not natural, when ever did I proclaim it was? The fact is I was going to do it for the mind charity (an oft overlooked and extremly worthwhile charity) however I am sorry to say I did chicken out :( but I did donate my own money to cover the sponsorship.

Of course I know its not natural, when ever did I proclaim it was? The fact is I was going to do it for the mind charity (an oft overlooked and extremly worthwhile charity) however I am sorry to say I did chicken out :( but I did donate my own money to cover the sponsorship.

You pu55y!!! It heals - eventually :huh::blink::D !

And who exactly has messed up the idea of beauty for you all? Could it be the female dominate media selling you the idea and dreams of beauty in their magazines (with copious helpfull plastic surgery ads at the back) or the surveys of men who the majority proclaim fake plastic breasts are hard and unsexy and unnatural?!? In this day and age the most critical sex of woman are women. No question!

You pu55y!!! It heals - eventually :huh::blink::D !

Yes what a pussy I am for drunkenly daring to do something for a worthwhile chariy I care about then backing out at the last moment yet paying the money myself. Yeah what a pussy! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I tell you what I will pay my sponsorship money again to Mind for you to get it done... then again you probably usually get it done.

Much prefer a woman with a bit of meat on her. Skinny is off putting. Watching 'I'm a celebrity' that Jenny Frost is far too skinny for my liking.

And who exactly has messed up the idea of beauty for you all? Could it be the female dominate media selling you the idea and dreams of beauty in their magazines (with copious helpfull plastic surgery ads at the back) or the surveys of men who the majority proclaim fake plastic breasts are hard and unsexy and unnatural?!? In this day and age the most critical sex of woman are women. No question!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree 100%. Marilyn Monroe is one of the most sexy woman of all times. And sadly today, she would be called fat.

I hate to tell you this lads, but most of us don't dress up for your benefit. Girls like to dress up because, well... we like to dress up. My 5 year old daughter spends hours trying on frilly dresses, playng with make up, doing her hair etc and as far as she's concerned there is nothing in life more obnoxious than a boy.

I hate to tell you this lads, but most of us don't dress up for your benefit. Girls like to dress up because, well... we like to dress up. My 5 year old daughter spends hours trying on frilly dresses, playng with make up, doing her hair etc and as far as she's concerned there is nothing in life more obnoxious than a boy.

Thats a taught response, prolly has seen you do it and now is copying you, kids basically crave attention, and i bet she gets it when she is dressing up, she gets the added bonus of being just like mummy.

Playin with makeup at 5 years old, nice one, learning how to literally put on a deceptive face at such a young age, im sure its great for her skin too, wonder why women need to constantly use moisturisers..

My apologies straight away for the tone in which thats said, it is no business of mine how you bring up a child -when you are doing no real harm. I just thought i would pass comment and sometimes it comes out bluntly.

Thats a taught response, prolly has seen you do it and now is copying you, kids basically crave attention, and i bet she gets it when she is dressing up, she gets the added bonus of being just like mummy.

My 4 Yo daughter loves shoes. She gets all kinds of excited over shoes. She didn't get it from me. 99.9% of the time I run around in my trainers. Maybe she picked it up from Mr Karen. Honest, he has more shoes than me.

...wonder why women need to constantly use moisturisers..

I see all those adverts proclaiming the extracts of apricot and fruit oils etc etc will give you youthful skin.

I often think if they spent more time worrying about what they put IN their body than what they put ON it they maybe wouldn't need all that crap.

Having said all that, I was horrfied to see a moisturising advert aimed specifically at men on telly the other day. It attempted to make me feel inadequate. Failed miserably.

NDL

Much as I'd like to see an end to all ridiculous beauty adjuncts, there is still one undeniable equation.

The amount of male attention given to a girl is directly proportional to the shortness of her skirt and the tightness of all other garments.

Having said all that, I was horrfied to see a moisturising advert aimed specifically at men on telly the other day. It attempted to make me feel inadequate. Failed miserably.

NDL

Yeah what the hell is all that about??

They must have done market research that showed there is a market for this stuff! Come on who uses this crap? Own up

My personal grooming extends to getting out the (hair) clippers every 12 months, washing with soap, not some scented shower gel that lasts 2 minutes and cutting my toe nails.

Oh hold on a minute, is this why i was single for the first 20 years of my life (im not that ugly)

Edit: Just been informed Im pretty damn ugly ;)

Much as I'd like to see an end to all ridiculous beauty adjuncts, there is still one undeniable equation.

The amount of male attention given to a girl is directly proportional to the shortness of her skirt and the tightness of all other garments.

Well said!

The sooner people realise that they are being duped by the media the better. Probably 90%+ of close up (TV/Film) naked scenes are done by MR or MS 'average' being used as 'body part' doubles!

Dreamland - It just ain't reality!

My 4 Yo daughter loves shoes. She gets all kinds of excited over shoes. She didn't get it from me. 99.9% of the time I run around in my trainers. Maybe she picked it up from Mr Karen. Honest, he has more shoes than me.

and/or a playmates mother, i would find it difficult to believe that a liking for shoes is part of genetic inherited memory, since alot of women seem to suffer with a shoe affliction. Like you say though it could be your hubby, no reason it couldn't be as long as he spends time and recieves attention the child will mimic.

The *stuff* kids do is generally learned outcomes from copying others, it could be you, your hubby, friends of the family, school teacher. Though sometimes you do get a whacko kid that catches an advert on Washing up liquid then an advert for Maccy D and for the next 6 months eats washing up liquid

Yes, and knowing that women wear the stuff to get sexual attention, then when they get it if the blokes good looking its a compliment if hes ugly then its an insult.

But if i ever say to a woman that she is seeking attention by wearing a low cut top and push a bra then a world of defensive denial blabber is unloaded. Of course if she sees me looking at her clevage while she is wearing the low cut top and push up bra then she will quickly point out that her head is up here, then go about telling her friends about how all men are pigs and just sexually motivated.

Its no great news flash that men fancy women, that men think a womans body is sexually exciting - if we tell you its not then you will get massivly offended, if we tell you it is then we are just seeing you as a sexual object. If you get dressed up like some slapper and men lear at you then you get offended, if you dress up conservatily and men are respectful then you think that men dont fancy you.

Basically you (women as a generalised sweeping statement) dont know what the hell you want, then complain every time when a guy cant figure it out for you. Seems abit odd really.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and although im replying to your post izzy, im not actually directing it at you.

Yes, and knowing that women wear the stuff to get sexual attention, then when they get it if the blokes good looking its a compliment if hes ugly then its an insult.

But if i ever say to a woman that she is seeking attention by wearing a low cut top and push a bra then a world of defensive denial blabber is unloaded. Of course if she sees me looking at her clevage while she is wearing the low cut top and push up bra then she will quickly point out that her head is up here, then go about telling her friends about how all men are pigs and just sexually motivated.

Its no great news flash that men fancy women, that men think a womans body is sexually exciting - if we tell you its not then you will get massivly offended, if we tell you it is then we are just seeing you as a sexual object. If you get dressed up like some slapper and men lear at you then you get offended, if you dress up conservatily and men are respectful then you think that men dont fancy you.

Basically you (women as a generalised sweeping statement) dont know what the hell you want, then complain every time when a guy cant figure it out for you. Seems abit odd really.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and although im replying to your post izzy, im not actually directing it at you.

yeah but i wasn't wearing a push up bra :ph34r: