House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashIsUnderWay

Latest 'property Guru' Classic!

That incredible 'super BTL' known as 'Property Guru' has posted yet more crappola over on the 'Pig.

Usually, I check it every week or so because he has been getting funnier of late, and not doing his usual cut'n'paste stuff - a good laugh always cheers me up as I watch the once-proud UK economy descend into a morass of self-induced thirdworldism.

You will recall that Mr. 'Guru' (aka 'World's most stupid man') regularly and loudly claims to have 'a BTL empire of 100+ properties' and that he 'has been doing it since the Seventies - bought my first house for 9k - people said I was mad blah blah blah'.

... and yet... on THIS thread he says (and I quote :- ))

"...Been busy doing deals, just completed on 2 BMV which I am flipping and 1 BTS, plus got 2 offers out there. Really excited about 2006 looking to MEW some of my portfolio to buy another 20 - 30 BTL. Cash flow is a bit tight so I have been putting some of the deposits for my new BTL on my zero % credit cards..."

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

nosebleed time.

Can anyone be bothered to tell the newbies 'whats wrong with this picture', and why it oh so succinctly illustrates exactly why mr 'Property Guru' (worlds most stupid!) is NOT a landlord, and probably in fact only has the 1 pair of pants???!!

LMAO!

Edited by CrashIsUnderWay

LMAO!

CIUW

LMAO - what does it mean?

I made a few posts on Singing Pig earlier this year. I asked "Property Guru" a question, can't remember what. The reply was so stupid that I left Singing Pig forever.

Edit: I think I've got it, no need to reply

Edited by selkirk

CIUW

LMAO - what does it mean?

I made a few posts on Singing Pig earlier this year. I asked "Property Guru" a question, can't remember what. The reply was so stupid that I left Singing Pig forever.

Edit: I think I've got it, no need to reply

LMAO = Laughed My Ass Off!

That incredible 'super BTL' known as 'Property Guru' has posted yet more crappola over on the 'Pig.

Usually, I check it every week or so because he has been getting funnier of late, and not doing his usual cut'n'paste stuff - a good laugh always cheers me up as I watch the once-proud UK economy descend into a morass of self-induced thirdworldism.

You will recall that Mr. 'Guru' (aka 'World's most stupid man') regularly and loudly claims to have 'a BTL empire of 100+ properties' and that he 'has been doing it since the Seventies - bought my first house for 9k - people said I was mad blah blah blah'.

"...Been busy doing deals, just completed on 2 BMV which I am flipping and 1 BTS, plus got 2 offers out there. Really excited about 2006 looking to MEW some of my portfolio to buy another 20 - 30 BTL. Cash flow is a bit tight so I have been putting some of the deposits for my new BTL on my zero % credit cards..."

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

nosebleed time.

Can anyone be bothered to tell the newbies 'whats wrong with this picture', and why it oh so succinctly illustrates exactly why mr 'Property Guru' (worlds most stupid!) is NOT a landlord, and probably in fact only has the 1 pair of pants???!!

LMAO!

The guys a muppet and I can see why you are fascinated by him. In fact I dont think we have seen humour like it since this comedian.

:lol::lol::lol::P

5) Affordability is at historically low / comfortable levels. If you look at the levels of take home pay spent on mortgage repayments, affordability remains at good levels and historically low levels.

WHAT AN (_0_)

Youve got to luv em though!! :)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like he is trolling a bull website,oh but he is a bull.....erm,i think.

...this is soooooo last decade!.

just completed on 2bmv in sunny luton!!!! wonderful!!

.......market value there is bugger all unless you have re-inforced doors and bomb-proof windows!!...the place is a f***ing warzone!!!....I should know,I used to live there!

I suppose the iraqi asylum-seekers will feel like it's home from home!

OK, so lets get this straight.

'Property Guru' (aka knobwise Luton junior estate agent!) has '100 plus' btl flats / houses.

He claims to have been buying since the seventies.

And yet...

he has so little equity that he has to put the deposits on 'zero interest credit cards'...????!!!!!!

And he's planning to buy '20 or 30 more'... how many friggin interest free credit cards does this liar think his wallet can hold??!!!!

HAHAHHAAHAH

What is this muppet banging on about ? Cash flow is a bit tight so he is using his credit cards as a deposit for more BTL ? What a knob.

Oh, and Jirowosky is not a Polish name according to Mrs Tuberider who hails from Szczecin.