House Price Crash Forum

Just noticed a 'hot search' popup in my tool bar for 'nyse:twtr', I thought that's ineresting and went to check it out.

2sb1x1w.png

Have stocks finally given up? Surely this stock was worth 17.8% more yuesterday or was everyone deluded?

Could london property play out the same, but over a timescale of months rather than hours?

Did twitter send you a twit about its stock price crashing? It has uses then.

Yesterday the remaining 85% of twitter stock - owned by staffers - came available to sell... about 450 million shares. Of those 450 million shares about half said that they would not sell - i.e. senior twitter management. Of the remaining 225 million or so shares about 135 million were sold and the price plunged about 17%.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.