House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homeless

My Letter From The House Of Commons

sent an email to my mp and today he has replied

i find it quite frankly laughable it did not address the real issues, at the very least i have put the housing issue in his mind.If anyone else is from the blackpool area perhaps others could instill in this mp's mind as well the problems many of us are having.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d4/nembis/?a...urrent=scan.jpg

ps.let me know if the scan is accessable if not perhaps some would be kind enough to host it.

I AM NOT FINSHED WITH THIS GUY!!!!! spewing the party line at me wont do

Actually would also like to add i never said minimum wage earners, i mentioned about the usual pay half the people in blackpool earn which is a tourist pl;ace with the tourist type jobs, it was him that said minimum wage not me.

sent an email to my mp and today he has replied

i find it quite frankly laughable it did not address the real issues, at the very least i have put the housing issue in his mind.If anyone else is from the blackpool area perhaps others could instill in this mp's mind as well the problems many of us are having.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d4/nembis/?a...urrent=scan.jpg

ps.let me know if the scan is accessable if not perhaps some would be kind enough to host it.

I AM NOT FINSHED WITH THIS GUY!!!!! spewing the party line at me wont do

Actually would also like to add i never said minimum wage earners, i mentioned about the usual pay half the people in blackpool earn which is a tourist pl;ace with the tourist type jobs, it was him that said minimum wage not me.

I could view it ok thanks.

Shame he doesn't have any interesting entries on the Register of Members Interests. He never rebels against the line, so he's unlikely to support any arguement that points the finger at his government for the predicament of a section of society that nobody but ourselves (currently) cares about (with respect). Why stick your neck out for something that is ultimately beyond the control (oh yes) of Pinky and Perky?

i stick my neck out becuase every person that does will get these people knowing whats important to the people that put them in power.He may just reply the party line but that dont mean it dont put the agenda in his thoughts.

i also feel i have to do something, and not sit back and take it.

i stick my neck out becuase every person that does will get these people knowing whats important to the people that put them in power.He may just reply the party line but that dont mean it dont put the agenda in his thoughts.

Sorry to break it to you but he wouldn't have even read your letter or his own reply, even if he has signed it, a minion in his office would of taken a PLP template and applied some local BS to make it appear specific... he then signs a load of letters en masse in passing.

Edited by BuyingBear

i also feel i have to do something, and not sit back and take it.

Sorry homeless, I meant that this MP wasn't going to stick *his* neck out on this issue when he's sucked party balls for the last 3 years.

Good on you for bringing it to the MP's attention all the same, every little helps.