House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Worst Chat Up Line Ever!

I don't like your eyes! You are like a reptile! You are dangerous!

Would you like a dessert now, or coffee? :huh:

Noi You don't It's your naughty aunt again!

shall we sit in the sunshine, you know, to warm up your blood?>..I like it when you move around.

Blue or grey eyes can be hard to look at sometimes!

That's all my family destined to be single then, except my parents, who lay eggs, and eat worms! And my aunt, who was Jamaican!

I want to know the circs behind the OP.

Pinny took one of the mad Plenty of Fish monsters out to dinner?I a

I am neither brave nor foolish! Although I am compleat aresole, at times!

The only chat up line I have ever used is 'wanna drink'. Simple, economical of intellectual effort and likely to appeal to the sort of woman who could put up with me. It has worked just enough times.

"Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"No"

"Neither do I, but it`s a good ice-breaker"

(She laughs and you have about five seconds to hit her up with some more nonsense)

(Deep meaningful stare) "You know what they say about guys with big feet don`t you?"

(F*uck off look starting to form) "No, enlighten me"

"Big shoes" etc. etc.

"No"

(She laughs and you have about five seconds to hit her up with some more nonsense)

(Deep meaningful stare) "You know what they say about guys with big feet don`t you?"

(F*uck off look starting to form) "No, enlighten me"

"Big shoes" etc. etc.

"No"

--- Pause ----

"Wanna f***?"

Note: It didn't work. Perhaps needs some refinement on my part.

The only chat up line I have ever used is 'wanna drink'. Simple, economical of intellectual effort and likely to appeal to the sort of woman who could put up with me. It has worked just enough times.

I quite like that! Very practical!

I'm a practical man myself!

Went to a party once. Turned up on a motorbike. Black jacket, white t-shirt! As soon as I was in the door I tripped over the dog, kicked over a bottle of wine, and fell on a lady I didn't know, spilling her wine glass all over both of us! The lady said "Where did you get James Bean?" A voice from the kitchen said " At least he's not twins"!

I had a friend that always said yes to a drink, then once she got it and it was paid for more often than not walked away to talk to some guy on the otherside of the club/pub that she fancied. ;)

I had a friend that always said yes to a drink, then once she got it and it was paid for more often than not walked away to talk to some guy on the otherside of the club/pub that she fancied. ;)

Then the people who bought her the drinks at least escaped the company of a selfish, ill-mannered parasite.

Then the people who bought her the drinks at least escaped the company of a selfish, ill-mannered parasite.

Lucky escape. ;)

When saw you across the room i couldn't look at anything else. I didn't even know if it was night or day.

Because you're so f***ing fat.