House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Statist Scum Deny Man His Pleasure

Not sure what to make of this, on the one hand perhaps they're doing him a favour by saving him from wasting his money on a prostitute that looks like Paul Scholes in a wig, on the other hand, its his money, and theyre statist scum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618802/Pensioner-furious-barred-seeing-prostitute-visited-sheltered-accommodation-punched-council-officer-ban.html

Not sure what to make of this, on the one hand perhaps they're doing him a favour by saving him from wasting his money on a prostitute that looks like Paul Scholes in a wig, on the other hand, its his money, and theyre statist scum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618802/Pensioner-furious-barred-seeing-prostitute-visited-sheltered-accommodation-punched-council-officer-ban.html

To be fair, he could get a lot more value from 5K elsewhere. She is ghastly.

More importantly would she pass the CCC test?

Just about in this early pic IMO:

article-2353509-1A9D9E46000005DC-59_306x

However these days shes a real test of the great man:

article-2353509-1A9D9CAE000005DC-76_306x

The council's worried that if he spends all his loot on prossies and coke, then they'll have to pick up the tab for his care home.

Rank - but I have done worse

You really should have kept a photographic record of them all, you'd have died a global legend instead of just an OT legend.

Not sure what to make of this, on the one hand perhaps they're doing him a favour by saving him from wasting his money on a prostitute that looks like Paul Scholes in a wig

I had to google to find out who Paul Scholes is but maybe his post football career has not been that lucrative.

Does nobody else here like "ginger burds"?

I have a fairly sensitive nose, and I don't think they smell worse than anybody else!

You really should have kept a photographic record of them all, you'd have died a global legend instead of just an OT legend.

Yes! YES! THe "ccc" gallery, but I'm sure that's a breach of privacy, and you shoulld not post pictures of people without their permission, especially if they

doing something rude!

Does nobody else here like "ginger burds"?

I have a fairly sensitive nose, and I don't think they smell worse than anybody else!

Definitely Mr Pin, I'm always attracted to "reds".

However I don't think people's reluctance here is because she has ginger hair.

Definitely Mr Pin, I'm always attracted to "reds".

However I don't think people's reluctance here is because she has ginger hair.

I like reds, Frank! Sometimes I don't think they realise they are that striking! Quite a hit on the eye, innit?

I like reds, Frank! Sometimes I don't think they realise they are that striking! Quite a hit on the eye, innit?

I like some redheads, couple of red exes. Sometimes they have the sweetest smelling soft skin but that one is more of a punch in the eye than a hit, ccc probably looks similar but fitter.

I like some redheads, couple of red exes. Sometimes they have the sweetest smelling soft skin but that one is more of a punch in the eye than a hit, ccc probably looks similar but fitter.

I've never noticed that! Some people say ginger birds are a bit smelly! I never found that!

Rank - but I have done worse

I can see you now giving your mates all the excuses - fat burds are more grateful, the ugly ones try harder, your on a winner with a ginger :lol: