House Price Crash Forum
wherebee

Slightly Paranoid Question

Is there any way to see how many people have me on ignore? Lately I've posted stuff that would normally get comments and input, but nothing, but when someone else posts a similar point replies all over the shop. I'm worried I've pi^^ed off too many people!

Same here..I just thought it was because I speak a load of bs though...but it seems to have gone very quiet and I think it is the new layout on top of a dwindling audience anyway....................now I`m putting you back on ignore wherebee...

Edited by GinAndPlatonic

Why is this thread empty?

Very strange :)

Yes if only we could see who the OP was and what they said we would be able to make constructive comments!

I'm glad that wherebee doesn't post anymore - the stuff he posted was really annoying. I wonder whatever happened to him. :P

I think the forum has simply gone very quiet as we have been shocked and awed with house price ramping in the media in the past 2 or 3 months.... and it shows no sign of letting up.

I think outrage fatigue has set in- how many ways are there to say 'this is f*cking crazy!!!'

I just posted a thread on calls to abolish fractional reserve banking- not by fringe posters like us, but by heavyweight commentators like Martin Wolf;

It was big news this week when one of the world’s most prominent economics writers – liberal economist Martin Wolf – advocated doing away with fractional reserve banking altogether… i.e. requiring that banks only loan out as much money as they actually have on hand in the form of customer deposits:

So things are starting to change out there- but it's hard to keep the faith when the entire world seems totally hypnotized by the magic of credit ' money' and the never ending cornucopia of work free wealth it seems to offer.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/conservative-economist-wants-basically-ban-banking.html

I think outrage fatigue has set in- how many ways are there to say 'this is f*cking crazy!!!'

I just posted a thread on calls to abolish fractional reserve banking- not by fringe posters like us, but by heavyweight commentators like Martin Wolf;

So things are starting to change out there- but it's hard to keep the faith when the entire world seems totally hypnotized by the magic of credit ' money' and the never ending cornucopia of work free wealth it seems to offer.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/conservative-economist-wants-basically-ban-banking.html

that was posted here a couple of weeks ago IIRC.

I'm glad that wherebee doesn't post anymore - the stuff he posted was really annoying. I wonder whatever happened to him. :P

I think the forum has simply gone very quiet as we have been shocked and awed with house price ramping in the media in the past 2 or 3 months.... and it shows no sign of letting up.

Double digit hpi with a general election only months away. When was the last time that happened?

Oh, yeah. 2010.

Coincidence, obviously.

Yes.