House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spyguy

Houseprices.io - Best Prices-Paid Site Ive Seen

Very good tool.

Useful for seeing how those northern city centre apartment developments, built in the early 00's, have crashed and burned (try it with part postcode LS10 1J).

Indeed, thanks answering that. Yes, the full data is released towards the end of the following month. July's data came out late this morning and has just been incorporated into the site: houseprices.io

Yes it is active and now has a traffic light system for price changes. June is latest LR data ... same as shown in RM and it was updated before RM

Yes thanks for the reply Satch and evictee... guessing there must be a bit of a glitch at the moment as I just keep getting an error message every time I try to use the search function?

Is the developer on here? Found a glitch, the search isn't specific enough when looking for postcodes. EG typing in 'TN2' also shows up 'Tn22' and all the others.

The estimated value doesn't show up for all properties but with the ones where it does show it seems to be as random and inaccurate as Zoopla valuations (that's my only gripe, it's still a very good site)

Is the developer on here? Found a glitch, the search isn't specific enough when looking for postcodes. EG typing in 'TN2' also shows up 'Tn22' and all the others.

late reply in case it helps anyone...

a search using a underscore in place of the whitespace works for this. Example in this case search for tn2_

The estimated value doesn't show up for all properties but with the ones where it does show it seems to be as random and inaccurate as Zoopla valuations (that's my only gripe, it's still a very good site)

Perhaps thats where there is only one sale?

A useful mod would be to be able to select a property, then input a sale price, and have io calculate the estimated value using its algoritm.

Be good to see what you'd need to pay to get a property cheap.

Is this still being kept up to date? Great little tool but I'm expecting a couple of 'sold' houses from months ago to show and they don't..... unless they were never 'sold'.