House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
doomed

Channel 4 News

The establishment must be terrified of UKIP. I can't believe that they think it is acceptable to ask a clearly senile old man loaded questions to try and discredit UKIP, and then broadcast the edited interview.

I wonder how many conservatives they could find who have gave donations with eccentric views?

I am disgusted.

Edit: Just to say I will not be voting UKIP but the way the media and political classes are trying to smear them I may still be convinced.

Edited by doomed

The establishment must be terrified of UKIP. I can't believe that they think it is acceptable to ask a clearly senile old man loaded questions to try and discredit UKIP, and then broadcast the edited interview.

I wonder how many conservatives they could find who have gave donations with eccentric views?

I am disgusted.

Edit: Just to say I will not be voting UKIP but the way the media and political classes are trying to smear them I may still be convinced.

Same on this forum.

Say you're going to vote UKIP and three or four people immediately jump down your throat with reasons why you should not. Nobody bothers if you say you're voting for any of the LIBLABCONs.

Just to say I will be voting UKIP.

I am disgusted.

Yes I am hearing this all the time now. Farage on have I got news for you ripped the P*** out of him. following week when he wasn't on did the same. On radio 4 earlier LabCon saying they could hear clucking sounds.

I am not really a Farage fan but I am anti population increase and can't stand LibLabCon.

Same on this forum.

Say you're going to vote UKIP and three or four people immediately jump down your throat with reasons why you should not. Nobody bothers if you say you're voting for any of the LIBLABCONs.

Just to say I will be voting UKIP.

So will I. Sometimes the media lose the ability to control the narrative, and to control the outcome, this is one of those times. Many in the UK have just had enough of all the shite and spin that we have heard for years now. Saw Farage on telly tonight, and again he was just honest about why there is nothing to be gained from standing in a seat where he has no connection to the community whatsoever. His party get my vote just for that.

Yes, agree with the sentiment in this thread. I have nothing in common with Farage and nor can I say he represents my interests but his take on politics is like a breath of fresh air compared to the liblabcon who jump on bandwagon after bandwagon to the point where you don't know what their actual policies are.

I suppose aside from assassination, the only option for liblabcon (really just labcon, libs are dead in the water) is to try and discredit UKIP. Perhaps just like Libs, Green Party etc in their early days?

So will I. Sometimes the media lose the ability to control the narrative, and to control the outcome, this is one of those times. Many in the UK have just had enough of all the shite and spin that we have heard for years now. Saw Farage on telly tonight, and again he was just honest about why there is nothing to be gained from standing in a seat where he has no connection to the community whatsoever. His party get my vote just for that.

Was interested to see the local market gal on the news endorse Farage for not standing, for exactly that reason.

He's probably just rung another 3 or 4 thousand bells in the central midlands for that comment alone.

He answers a fair proportion of questions in a straight manner, and is prepared to turn the whole media spin machine back on itself. If he had decided to stand, he would have been accused of parachuting himself in and opportunism.

He got there first and they don't like it.

Its hilarious to watch, without having to be a UKIPer.

Saw Farage on telly tonight, and again he was just honest about why there is nothing to be gained from standing in a seat where he has no connection to the community whatsoever. His party get my vote just for that.

Nice extra spin-off there for Farage. His statement simply reminded us of all the other 'parachuted' candidates LibLabCon foist off on constituencies. Remember the young woman contesting a Liverpool constituency who had never heard of Bill Shankly?

Why don't you all exercise your vote by joining a union that supports your interests?

I think that qualifies as "entrepreneurialism".

At least it's better than having your preferences mediated through daft state parties. You'll be voting for Man U next, because the new leadership will fix coastal erosion or summink.

Nice extra spin-off there for Farage. His statement simply reminded us of all the other 'parachuted' candidates LibLabCon foist off on constituencies. Remember the young woman contesting a Liverpool constituency who had never heard of Bill Shankly?

She'll be in Government in a year's time if she converts her 'Minister for Public Health' shadowing role for the real job in a Labour victory. Job for life, thanks to thickos in Wavertree!

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg

800px-Gandhi_spinning.jpg

Yes, I think I can see how Farage's circumstances compare to Gandhi's.

Edited by snowflux

STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg

800px-Gandhi_spinning.jpg

Yes, I think I can see how Farage's circumstances compare to Gandhi's.

:lol::lol::lol:

Although I suppose the Gandhi image is propaganda too.

ps. He doesn't seem to have got the hang of bicycle production.

Edited by okaycuckoo

I am totally utterly f*****g disillusioned with everything political in the UK......

however I accept that farrage is "speaking" for public opinion

I work for an Asian owned company - they are ALL voting UKIP!!!!!!!!!!

.....................as am I :wacko: