House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
happy_renting

House For Sale In Usa - Unusual Selling Point

I wouldnt buy that just due to my paranoia that there is some remaining fsb or nsa surveillance in place that has been accidentally/intentionally overlooked. Crazy I know, but I just wouldnt.

I wouldnt buy that just due to my paranoia that there is some remaining fsb or nsa surveillance in place that has been accidentally/intentionally overlooked. Crazy I know, but I just wouldnt.

These days every house has multiple NSA spying devices, they are called WiFI routers, smart TVs, smart phones, Windows laptops with built-in camera and mic, tablet PCs with built-in camera and mic and so on, so I really wouldn't worry about some antiquated spying technology in this particular house.

These days every house has multiple NSA spying devices, they are called WiFI routers, smart TVs, smart phones, Windows laptops with built-in camera and mic, tablet PCs with built-in camera and mic and so on, so I really wouldn't worry about some antiquated spying technology in this particular house.

Oh thank for that...

But seriously you are correct of course. The biggest issue being the smart phone I think. What is really going to be bitter sweet though is driverless cars. Thats the missing piece for governments. Once the the technology is there to put that in place, which it basically is, privacy is over.

And they will make it illegal to manually control a car too, because they will (correctly) claim it is safer.