House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grandad

Unusual

Not so effective...f0c1u8.jpg

Reminds me of a notice in my brother"s house - my SIL always has several rescued cats she's fostering. Brother had stuck a notice on a large dry-food dispenser - SELF SERVICE - THIN CATS ONLY!

The slugs I have observed, are probably too slow to escape a spring trap!

The beer trick is great for entertainment, but then you end up with a bucket of pissed slugs that need a lift home. Probably to your rival's allotment. <_<

That should be reported to health and safety. Use a shallow dish with a small amount of beer to allow the slugs to have a small drinky-poos before slithering off.

Yes, sensible drinking only! garden animals! I was wondering why no snails were in the picture? Are they Mormons, or Islamic?

Yes, sensible drinking only! garden animals! I was wondering why no snails were in the picture? Are they Mormons, or Islamic?

Snails? Owner occupiers.

Snails? Owner occupiers.

Yes, they have learned their lesson, of not getting pissed in a bucket, and God has given them a shell! :mellow:

I imagine snails can be very derogatory about slugs, in whatever the mollusc equivalent of the Daily Mail is. ;)