House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

How Well Has Your Team Done This Season?

We have no access to football here!

However we are superb cheese rollers!

First ever FA Cup final in 110 year history and probably safe in the top flight for another season. A point at Fulham tomorrow should realistically be enough.

Oh, and the FA safeguarding the name of the club from an autocratic owner (at least in the short-term).

Back in the Championship, both Birmingham and Blackpool are in freefall. I reckon one of them might be joining you and, probably, Barnsley.

Relegated after being deducted points for having a mental owner now on the run from the Russians. Not boring at least.

Best thing is our local rivals - who we nearly always beat - have been creaming themselves at our demise.

Looking very possible they could drop down to the play offs and possibly join us next year.

Now that could be sweet.

Relegated after being deducted points for having a mental owner now on the run from the Russians. Not boring at least.

Best thing is our local rivals - who we nearly always beat - have been creaming themselves at our demise.

Looking very possible they could drop down to the play offs and possibly join us next year.

Now that could be sweet.

Your avatar has disappeared, and now you are an anonymous head!

First ever FA Cup final in 110 year history and probably safe in the top flight for another season. A point at Fulham tomorrow should realistically be enough.

Oh, and the FA safeguarding the name of the club from an autocratic owner (at least in the short-term).

Back in the Championship, both Birmingham and Blackpool are in freefall. I reckon one of them might be joining you and, probably, Barnsley.

Funny if it was Brum (when we played them, Lee Clark threw his toys out, the burk), as Barnsley seem to escape every year, but probably not this time... Don't think Brighton are anywhere good enough for the prem at the mo...

Now that could be sweet.

It'll prob be you & Rangers scrabbling for the championship title...

My club, Yeovil, just got relegated tonight...bugger...

Sorry to hear that DB, we'll be following you soon barring a miracle.

Sorry to hear that DB, we'll be following you soon barring a miracle.

Pah, tis nothing...I remember going to the first game we played in the ICIS (was Isthmian Premier) after getting relegated from the Conference back in August '95, where we lost 3-1 to Aylesbury Utd....

Funny if it was Brum (when we played them, Lee Clark threw his toys out, the burk), as Barnsley seem to escape every year, but probably not this time... Don't think Brighton are anywhere good enough for the prem at the mo...

It'll prob be you & Rangers scrabbling for the championship title...

Aye could be a pretty interesting league - for once.

And Mr Pin - has she gone !!!???

We stayed up in the premier league for the first time! TBH I want Liverpool to win the league so Stevie G can retire with at least one winner's medal, so I wouldn't be so upset if we lost on Sunday.

Edit: My mate is an every single game man, and he's delighted that Burnley have gone up, as apparently Turf Moor is a lovely stadium to visit for an away day. I've done three with him this season and trust his judgment. TBH I'm not that interested in a home season ticket but I absolutely love away days!

We stayed up in the premier league for the first time! TBH I want Liverpool to win the league so Stevie G can retire with at least one winner's medal, so I wouldn't be so upset if we lost on Sunday.

Edit: My mate is an every single game man, and he's delighted that Burnley have gone up, as apparently Turf Moor is a lovely stadium to visit for an away day. I've done three with him this season and trust his judgment. TBH I'm not that interested in a home season ticket but I absolutely love away days!

I think the majority of seats are wooden..

(that sounds like the worst answer to the most boring question ever to behold HPC)...Someone has probably slipped into a coma after reading this..

Leicester (I'm allowed, I was born there) BLUE ARMY!!!!

One question that you might be able to help me with: has the fat bloke in the east stand ever seen his c***?

Seem to be improving now that the draining and boring Europa cup is out of the way - I pity the teams tbat end up in it next season.

Well our point at Fulham today just about sees us safe. Ideally we'd like to win the FA cup final but everton's defeat to Southampton today puts us another step closer to Europe. Who knows when we'd get another chance to compete in Europe so we shall embrace it (probably get knocked out before the group stages) and que sera sera.

Meanwhile, in the championship, Barnsley fell through the trap door and Birmingham now look favourites to be the next big team in division 3.

Seem to be improving now that the draining and boring Europa cup is out of the way - I pity the teams tbat end up in it next season.

Why on earth did they get in the likes of Marvin Emnes & David N'Gog on loan? - barely championship quality...Have they really played? Bit of a puzzler that one..

Why on earth did they get in the likes of Marvin Emnes & David N'Gog on loan? - barely championship quality...Have they really played? Bit of a puzzler that one..

Chairman hates paying inflated January prices.

Emnes has done well. Come on in last two games and won a penalty both times. Some players fit certain clubs.

My club, Yeovil, just got relegated tonight...bugger...

I was rooting for them to stay up, commiserations. I'm rooting for Millwall to go down though. Barnsley were well overdue to go back to the 1st. Delighted for Burnley getting promoted.

Forest here, I'm allowed, I was born there. Same old season, change managers like socks and miss the playoffs.

Winner gets champs league spot next season, no?

Anyway, play offs for my team. Extends the drinking season football season right up to the summer I guess :)