House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

45% Of Men Finish Within 2 Minutes!

http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/how-often-do-most-couples-have-sex

There have been studies in which couples consented to be scientifically observed having sex, and one of the observers timed each session with a stopwatch to make a fairly accurate assessment about the length of the coupling. Not surprisingly, there is an extremely large variation in the time it takes a couple to have sex, ranging from the excessively short (about two minutes or less, which famed sex researcher Alfred Kinsey dryly noted was a “frequent source of marital conflict”) to the “Are you done yet?” (over forty minutes).

An astonishing 45 percent of men finish the sex act too quickly, which is to say, within Kinsey’s conflicted two minutes. That’s pretty speedy. Way too speedy for the average woman to be able to have an orgasm through vaginal penetration alone. At least five minutes, and more like seven, is usually what’s needed for a woman to be able to achieve orgasm.

Is this when they are being observed with a stop watch?

Perhaps the man is just aiming for a quicky?

Aye there's nuthing wrong with that! Half time quickie! :blink:

And what are you doing for the other 13 minutes making a drink of tea?

You can't go wrong with tea!

DM the other day said 'premature' is considered 'lasting less than one minute'

Most comments said they wished they could last the 31.7 seconds the average suffered reported lasting for :wacko:

i thought 8-15 mins was typical. FHM survey 1998, or something IIRC.

Isnt a quick shoot the way it should be from a genetic / historical point or view ie get in shoot it and go before you get eaten by a wild animal?

Unless of course it is all about the pleasure

Women can sometimes be a bit slow to get going, like a Norton motorbike!

But when you get them running! :blink:

How meaningful is that? If you haven't DTD (mumsnet acronym - done the deed) for a week or so then you're going to be much quicker than if you've done it that morning. If your bloke finishing too fast is an issue then do it more often ladies, simple.

I wouldn't listen to Pin's advice on women! :blink:

"Oh, babe, I'm just a sex machine!" :wacko:

On the Internet, we are all what we say we are!

There are no "studs" here ladies, I hate to disappoint you!

But there are some gentlemen, which is much better than just some blurk!

Crikey, 2 minutes? It takes me at least 15 to get started.

Ms Norton might like that? :mellow:

I'm not sure that the topic title is the significant thing. It's the "over forty minutes" ones that make the mind boggle even more.

This couple are quite quick:

Not sure if there are any ladies on here who will own up to sufficient experience to comment - IMO circumcision makes a difference, but mental and perineal control is probably the biggest factor. Send your premature men to yoga and pilates classes, ladies!

We'll all have "perfect" android sex partners in a few years who know our every whim and will read all our reactions, though it'll be too late for me to care any more!

Don't think I'd be capable of two minutes unless I'd done most of it before the timer started. Likewise if you're talking forty minutes, you have to wonder what's included: presumably someone's taking the scenic route. ^_^

But then, if someone were observing with a stopwatch, I couldn't imagine performing at all :unsure: Surely this must be a classic case of the observation messing with the act?

The man enjoys it anyway, what's the problem!

I suspect the problem with these surveys is people will outright lie and others will not understand that it is just talking about '***** in vagina' time. Unless there really are observers?

Why? Surely if your enjoying it why make it quick?

I guess it depends on whether you're talking about "making love" or "having sex"

;)

I guess it depends on whether you're talking about "making love" or "having sex"

;)

Hence my comment about the Norton Motorcycles.