House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Who On Earth Thought That This Was A Good Idea?

Its clearly CGI, and you fly from the left seat as P1.

dubais income is...real estate and financial services.

thats gonna hurt.

Its clearly CGI, and you fly from the left seat as P1.

dubais income is...real estate and financial services.

thats gonna hurt.

Fixed wing, yes, but in most helicopters P1 sits in the right hand seat.

This fount of trivia never ceases to amaze me!

In the few times I've been in a helicopter, I've usualy been concerned more about the engine on the roof, and the smell of fuel!

Its one of the most painful things I've seen for a while. Devoid of any real personality...Sounds like he's reading a car manual..

turns out, neither seat is mandatory....p1 is declared and the seating is irrelevant...unless the craft is equiped with p1 either to left or right...you live and learn...

in NZ, where we went up the glaciers in the helicopters, the pilots all sat in the left.

Lucky for us, they had 1000 times more personality than the baboon in the video.

This fount of trivia never ceases to amaze me!

In the few times I've been in a helicopter, I've usualy been concerned more about the engine on the roof, and the smell of fuel!

Good job it was parked safely in a hanger then! Imagine if you had actually been in one while it was flying!

Good job it was parked safely in a hanger then! Imagine if you had actually been in one while it was flying!

I have been up in helicopters, although I have hever been in one driven by a footballer!

I have been up in helicopters, although I have hever been in one driven by a footballer!

a footballer whose legs tend to give under pressure...

turns out, neither seat is mandatory....p1 is declared and the seating is irrelevant...unless the craft is equiped with p1 either to left or right...you live and learn...

in NZ, where we went up the glaciers in the helicopters, the pilots all sat in the left.

Lucky for us, they had 1000 times more personality than the baboon in the video.

P2 to P2:"Whaaaaattt? I thought you were flying this thing!"

Its fake. Haven't watched it all yet but if Owen was flying that close to those buildings he would be glancing left and right observing them. His eyes stay fixed ahead as if he is reading from an autocue.

Its fake. Haven't watched it all yet but if Owen was flying that close to those buildings he would be glancing left and right observing them. His eyes stay fixed ahead as if he is reading from an autocue.

Oh I don't imagine he was flying, but I was wondering if real aerial footage was chromakeyed into the fake helicopter interior. Some of it looks real. Inasmuch as anything in Dubai can look real.