House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

One Night Stand Hips!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2611167/Women-wide-hips-sexual-partner-likely-one-night-stands.html

Women with hips wider than 14.2in (36cm) have more sexual partners and one-night stands than those with hips smaller than 12.2inc (31cm)

They have long been known as those with 'child-bearing hips'.

Now a new study has revealed that women with wide hips are more likely to have one-night stands and more sexual partners in general.

This is essentially because they do indeed find childbirth less traumatic, the authors suggest.

More genius science!

So take out your tape measure to ensure success!

That's a strange way of measuring ladies' bottoms! I usually measure the circumference! That's how you tell what size trousers to get! Still, it is "science" I guess! :unsure:

How are they measuring those hips? Very narrow.

I just measured my hips, and I'm about 14 inches across! Generally I expect women to have bigger bottoms than mine!

Otherwise there is not much "woman" to them", is there?

I just measured my hips, and I'm about 14 inches across! Generally I expect women to have bigger bottoms than mine!

Otherwise there is not much "woman" to them", is there?

Same here Pinny. The not very scientific method of standing between two kitchen chairs and then measuring the gap put mine at 13.5" and I don't think I've ever been out with a woman whose hips weren't significantly wider than mine. In fairness I haven't been out with all that many women :rolleyes: .

That is a nonsense way of measuring female hips as the bottom is a factor in how cury a woman is.

Their claim is that it's literally about the width of a woman's pelvis, and thus how hard she's likely to find it to squeeze a baby through the hole in the middle. Buttock size doesn't really come into it! But I still think it's probably a case of correlation/=causality fail.

Same here Pinny. The not very scientific method of standing between two kitchen chairs and then measuring the gap put mine at 13.5" and I don't think I've ever been out with a woman whose hips weren't significantly wider than mine. In fairness I haven't been out with all that many women :rolleyes: .

Their claim is that it's literally about the width of a woman's pelvis, and thus how hard she's likely to find it to squeeze a baby through the hole in the middle. Buttock size doesn't really come into it! But I still think it's probably a case of correlation/=causality fail.

Oh no! Welcome to the world of "Pin's Hip Hop Hos"! :wacko:

I like part of the top rated comment:

What next ? Women with bigger foreheads are more likely to predict the future ?

:lol:

I like part of the top rated comment:

:lol:

That was a good one! :blink::)