House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Hpc Autism Test

http://www.autismresearchcentre.com/arc_tests

A whole load of tests to for you to test yourself with here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2610201/Do-YOU-signs-autism-Take-test-youre-one-rising-number-condition.html

If you want to find out how "normal" you are the Mail has one of the tests running which may give you some indication of if you are / aren't.

HPC off-topic needs a "Tourette's" test! :huh:

I haven't done the test but I'm normal.

Not that everyone agrees; if I had a penny for every time someone said I had Asperger's, I'd have Six Hundred and Thirty Nine Pounds and Fifteen Pence.

Filth! **** ** * ****!

Not that everyone agrees; if I had a penny for every time someone said I had Asperger's, I'd have Six Hundred and Thirty Nine Pounds and Fifteen Pence.

Apart from the 59p bag of crisps you purchased!

It's been going on for years! "Health professionals" sometimes convince "middle class" mums ( hate to use the term but you what I'm getting at) that the kid is a dud with some syndrome, which of course they can provide "help" for! Really scares the mothers! They think they have given birth to a nodding vegetable!

Well my nephew, he's off to Cambridge University now!

Well he'll fit right in there then! Either nazis or nodding vegetables, that sums it up I think!

I actually agree with you on that! Let's hope he becomes a good Nazi then?

I actually agree with you on that! Let's hope he becomes a good Nazi then?

You can check using the Daily Mail test above.

Q1

Do you read the Daily Mail?

O Yes

O No

Answers:

Q1

No - You are normal

Yes - You are a rabid Nazi

What is 'normal', anyway?

Is 'normal' being as thick as sh*t and watching the X-Factor every night?

If you define normal as average then sadly, yes.

I've just done the test. I'm not Autistic, but it seems I have Ebola.

Can you play it? :blink:

:D

I work in Finance. The job can comprise 90% sitting quietly tapping in numbers.

If people who worked in Finance were not to some degree autistic then doing this all day would drive them up the wall.

Surely it's all a big spectrum from the need for constant stimulation at one end (labelled ADHD) to being quite happy sitting on your own all day at the other (labelled Autisitic).

Or extreme extrovert and extreme introvert as it was called when there wasn't a living to be made out of diagnoses and treatments of spurious conditions.

:D

I work in Finance. The job can comprise 90% sitting quietly tapping in numbers.

If people who worked in Finance were not to some degree autistic then doing this all day would drive them up the wall.

Surely it's all a big spectrum from the need for constant stimulation at one end (labelled ADHD) to being quite happy sitting on your own all day at the other (labelled Autisitic).

Or extreme extrovert and extreme introvert as it was called when there wasn't a living to be made out of diagnoses and treatments of spurious conditions.

My job is boring too! If I have have a "spurious condition", it WILL be a bloody good one! :blink:

Extreme pintrovert.

I quite like that word! It sort of suits me! Now how else would you decribe a Cadillac driving ukulele player?

I think you have made a new word!