House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

credo

When Do You Think The Next Big Downward Blip Wil Be?

Age ood question, must have been asked a million times on here. I'm banking on a major blip happening within the next 2 years or so. What do you think the chances are? Am I right to say that a lot hangs on the next election result given there's a possibility help to buy and funding for lending scheme will be extended to 2020 propping up the housing market until then?

Collapse in the Chinese economy later this year when massive foolhardy / fraudulent lending is uncovered.

Age ood question, must have been asked a million times on here. I'm banking on a major blip happening within the next 2 years or so. What do you think the chances are? Am I right to say that a lot hangs on the next election result given there's a possibility help to buy and funding for lending scheme will be extended to 2020 propping up the housing market until then?

if you are following kress cycles and other technical type stuff we are due another "hard down" phase imminently.

like sometime between this month and september 2015