House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

My Dirty Secret!

I have been showing my ukulele to guitarists! Big Bob showed me his! For years, he has been hiding behind behind a big black "Death Metal" guitar. Now he is free! It looks small in his hands, but what doesn't!

If you ask me nicely I'll show you mine.

My 110 year old guitar, that is. :lol:

Do you have a left handed one?

Mr Pin this officially counts as diversion tactics, trying to imply that you have only one dirty secret!

Where's your Roman head gone? :blink:

Why would I need one?

Obviously you don't! Does it go up to 11 though? I put a sock down my trousers and play really loud. er sometimes!

Today in ASDA, Mrs XYY mistakenly picked up a pack of green Jus-rol pastry instead of the usual blue one.

Which means I've just eaten a steak and kidney pie with...oh my God, I daren't even say it...PUFF pastry instead of shortcrust...!!!

May the Lord have mercy on my soul...

XYY

Quite an interesting docco...

Mr Skinner has gone up in my estimation! I watched it all the way through! Although Mr Formby's films has always been appreciated by MrPin.

Specially liked to see the schoolkids twanging away! Surely a better choice of instrument, than that "offensive whistle", the descant recorder, which blighted the lives of many children.

Today in ASDA, Mrs XYY mistakenly picked up a pack of green Jus-rol pastry instead of the usual blue one.

Which means I've just eaten a steak and kidney pie with...oh my God, I daren't even say it...PUFF pastry instead of shortcrust...!!!

XYY

Man, you have to eat Frey Bentos pies raw, with the tin still on them! That'll show your colleagues, yer nae poofy, like!

XYY

Careful...that's a Scottish pie. You'll turn tartan soon. :lol:

If you ask me nicely I'll show you mine

My 110 year old guitar, that is. :lol:

Crikey you must have had that since a teenager! :wacko:

Crikey you must have had that since a teenager! :wacko:

Yes. 15 to be exact. :unsure: It has been drooled over be several famous musicians but despite the fact that since I was ill I can no longer play it, I can't seem to sell it for the price of a couple of freighter trips to Australia. It was left me by my great uncle.

The Frank Skinner documentary on George Formby was very good. Until it was closed a local boozer was the home of the local George Formby Appreciation Society, people who have an admirable eccentricity. Of course, famous fans include George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Check out I'll See You In My Dreams by Joe Brown from the GH tribute concert.

My dad used to impersonate him with a medley so I have a soft spot for him

Another master of the ukulele was Ivor Biggun. (Wonderful first album!)

The Frank Skinner documentary on George Formby was very good. Until it was closed a local boozer was the home of the local George Formby Appreciation Society, people who have an admirable eccentricity. Of course, famous fans include George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Check out I'll See You In My Dreams by Joe Brown from the GH tribute concert.

My dad used to impersonate him with a medley so I have a soft spot for him

Another master of the ukulele was Ivor Biggun. (Wonderful first album!)

Crikey I thought he was dead! I always like a bit of naughtiness!

Crikey I thought he was dead! I always like a bit of naughtiness!

Turns out he is Doc Cox (ex of That's Life). The Winkers* Album (*misprint) really does have some good songs on it. Very witty, very rude in an old fashioned, naughty schoolboy sort of way.

Turns out he is Doc Cox (ex of That's Life). The Winkers* Album (*misprint) really does have some good songs on it. Very witty, very rude in an old fashioned, naughty schoolboy sort of way.

I am very familiar with the work of Ivor! It is my sense of humour! I am a naughty schoolboy!