House Price Crash Forum

Women's Eyebrows?

MrPin

HOLA441

Now I had a wifey once, so I know a bit about women, but can any woman enlighten me, why you pull all your eyebrows out, and then paint them on again! :blink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Now I had a wifey once, so I know a bit about women, but can any woman enlighten me, why you pull all your eyebrows out, and then paint them on again! :blink:

I would also like to know why they sometimes paint them a bit higher than the natural eyebrows! After a week, when they get the '5 o'clock' shadow from the actual eyebrows growing back, they look like aliens with their 2 sets of eyebrows!

HOLA445

A girl I know who paints them on does it because she over-plucked them as part of a rigorous beauty and fitness campaign.

And yes it looks strange but no stranger than the rest of her, she went from natural beauty to very fat to just weird. She thinks she looks fantastic and is forever fishing for compliments by posting selfies.

HOLA446

They are mental.

Jeniffer Connerly, in "Dark City"! You thought I would say Brooke Shields! There's some eyebrows for you!

Hats off to the "Bossy one"

HOLA447

I would also like to know why they sometimes paint them a bit higher than the natural eyebrows! After a week, when they get the '5 o'clock' shadow from the actual eyebrows growing back, they look like aliens with their 2 sets of eyebrows!

You've shattered my dreams. I always thought that many women's faces were merely portraying their surprise at what a handsome bloke I am when they looked at me.

HOLA448
HOLA449

You've shattered my dreams. I always thought that many women's faces were merely portraying their surprise at what a handsome bloke I am when they looked at me.

Oh, not more vomiting women! :mellow::D

HOLA4410

A woman's eyebrows can be enough to put me right off. There are some proper horror shows out there.

Just leave them alone ladies FFS, unless you know what you're doing.

There are gay sites, you know! :blink: Maybe you like hairy backs!

;)

Pin's advice on women! Oh God, these mortals are never good enough to know this! :unsure:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I for one am pleased that such women advertise their mentalness in such an obvious way. Same for tattoos.

I think tattooes have been a thing for some while. Now I don't mind a dragonfly on the bum, but a map of Bridgwater on yer back is plain stonkin weird! :blink:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I had to google this.

I didn't realise wimmin had faces, let alone eyebrows.

You "dorty bastad"! Straight for the meat course eh? ;)

HOLA4425

Archived