House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

Anyone Watching "silicon Valley" Here?

The new TV series that started on April 6th on HBO:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/

I just found out about it and what compelled me to watch it is that it's written and directed by Mike Judge (Idiocracy, Office Space, Beavis and Butt-Head)!

The pilot is hilarious, dripping with sarcasm, as you would expect from a movie/TV series by Mike Judge.

I don't know if you can see it on TV in the UK (probably not) but it certainly is available on the usual 'unofficial' streaming sites (that's where I'm watching it and it's 100% legal to do so here in Switzerland).

No, I'm watching "silicon tits"!

First season finished recently and it certainly didn't disappoint. So nobody else here watched it?

IMHO this is the funniest TV show of the last 5-10 years, can't wait for season 2 to start.

Check out the trailer (although it really doesn't do it justice, the actual show is far better):