House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

To Spoon Or Not To Spoon?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/what-does-the-way-you-sleep-say-about-your-relationship-9264867.html

The closeness of a couple and how happy they are in their relationship is reflected in the distance between them as they sleep, a new study has claimed.

Partners who slept less than an inch apart were more likely to be content with their relationship than those maintaining a gap of more than 30 inches between them.

Couples who spent the night touching were also happier than partners who upheld a “no touching rule” while asleep, according to the survey which looked at the responses of 1,000 people.

The study found the overwhelming majority (86 per cent) of couples who slept less than an inch away from each other claimed to be happy with their relationship compared with two-thirds (66 per cent) who slept more than 30 inches apart.

Hmmm so everyone should buy a small bed to sleep in to ensure they stay together.

During the first year of my relationship with my wife, we shared a single bed together.

We were slimmer back then.

Weren't we all? Your wife's pies are smashing! ;):blink:

I generally sleep upside down hanging from a branch by my feet!

I generally sleep for no more than two hours a go, eyes open.

I generally sleep for no more than two hours a go, eyes open.

Ah! You must be in a Health and Safety meeting? :blink:

Weren't we all? Your wife's pies are smashing! ;):blink:

And I thought you slept in a drawer with Sweep!

How big is the bed when you can maintain a gap of 30 inches... we have one of the Ikea ones which is a kind of king size one and even so maintaining that kind of gap doesn't seem feasible.

I prefer being the small spoon. Keeps my bum warm and prevents awkward boner situations.

Yeah, that's better. No choking on chemical-weaponised hair + cuts out male blast-furnace nostril exhalations + bonerisms are sometimes dealt with by an accidental reach around.

And I thought you slept in a drawer with Sweep!

Oh you bitch! Not since my divorce with Soo, the only panda that doesn't like sex! <_<

Depends on how cold it is, if its cold I'll move closer to warm up. But otherwise a small gap is required.

She will fall asleep spooning or resting on my chest but sleep never comes that easily for me. I need space to toss and turn.

How big is the bed when you can maintain a gap of 30 inches... we have one of the Ikea ones which is a kind of king size one and even so maintaining that kind of gap doesn't seem feasible.

I like 12inches, but I dont make a rule of it