House Price Crash Forum

Budget Dual Sim Smartphone?

Darkman

HOLA441

Any recommendations for a cheap but tasty Android smartphone? The only absolute is it has to be dual sim. I'll have a work provided sim, and I want my own sim also to access the internet etc.

I've been spoilt by the ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco). It's slow but excellent for the money. When it came out it's price was ground breaking. I'm guessing you can get more for your money now.

So what is the equivalent out there now?*

*but dual sim

HOLA442

Any recommendations for a cheap but tasty Android smartphone? The only absolute is it has to be dual sim. I'll have a work provided sim, and I want my own sim also to access the internet etc.

I've been spoilt by the ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco). It's slow but excellent for the money. When it came out it's price was ground breaking. I'm guessing you can get more for your money now.

So what is the equivalent out there now?*

*but dual sim

I have a cheap chinese jobby from ebay, it runs Android 2.2 I think, very slow, but the dual sim thing sold me on it. It also has a resistive screen which I much prefer to the usual capacitive.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Why not buy a chocolate flapjack, and pretend that is a phone! They are only about 80p, and when you have finished your conversation, you can eat it, and you will never receive "spam", about that "accident you never had"! :blink:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Awesome info folks, thanks.

The flapjack doesn't have a decent camera resolution btw.

I appreciate that! You have to look at the world, and then draw what you seen on a post-it! ;)

HOLA4410

Archived