House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oh Well :(

Fergus Wilson

In March 2012, they began taking properties away from the company following a number of issues and in summer 2012 they informed PLS they intended to remove all 280 homes by the end of the year.

Wilson, who represented himself in court, estimated the move cost PLS £25,000 a month - £300,000 annually - and alleged staff had concocted a story about him assaulting Mr Wells as revenge.

Money that would be better used reducing rents.

" He told magistrates in Folkestone: "The long and short of it is I did call him a little sh*t.

"I didn't bundle him out of his chair at all. I went round, probably quite quickly, and he fell out of his chair. He grabbed at my arm. "

Hmmm, what does "I went round, probably quite quickly" mean? Sounds like he went round to the agents side of the desk. At speed. Why would he do that? Sounds like threatening behaviour to me. If even the agent did only fall from the chair, why did he fall from the chair when Wilson sped towards him? Because he felt threatened obviously. Of course this scum bag did it.

Amazing that someone so stupid can become so rich. I mean if you watch interviews with him you will see he is genuinely stupid. This is one guy whose wealth has come about by pure luck.

This is who Dave, Gidiot, Blair and Brown would sooner own property then all us mugs on here.

Remember that when they meet their maker and people are being sympathetic towards them.

But after a trial lasting almost eight hours, district judge Justin Barron told Wilson he did not believe his version of events and found him guilty of assault by beating - fining him more than £1,500.

Fancied himself as Kent's Police & Crime Police Commissioner just a while ago.

A court heard that Wilson had previously threatened to remove all 280 of his properties from PLS's books which could have cost the company £300,000 a year.

A quick calculation makes that to be £89 for the agent per property per month. Is that realistic?

As one commenter so rightly said "Money does not buy class". Imagine boasting that you are so fat you can't tie your own shoelaces!. What a buffoon.

Or happines, you can tell that he is one of those miserable fat boomers who will never be satisfied.

A 22 stone 65 year old obese ćunt assaults an estate agent.

I look forward to reading the Folkestone obituaries. It looks like his a slow painful death has started.

It's amusing that he was attempting to become police commissioner just a few years ago.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/property-magnate-fergus-wilson-l-a59647/

Property developer Fergus Wilson has announced he is dropping out of the race to become Kent's first directly-elected crime and police commissioner.

Mr Wilson, 64, who lives in Maidstone and has made a fortune from his buy-to-let property business, notably around Ashford, is the second

candidate to withdraw from the race.

He had intended to stand as an independent in November's election, but now says the prospect of further government cuts to policing budgets would make the job of delivering his manifesto pledges

impossible.

"The reason is that further drastic cuts were announced at the Conservative conference and I did not wish to find myself in the position of Nick Clegg of making election promises I could not keep.

"Further cuts make the position totally impossible. There have been cuts

resulting in the reduction of police officers and police civilians and

further cuts would mean a force that could not operate effectively and I fear that is what will happen."

etc. etc. etc. Boost housing benefit, etc, etc, etc... Vote Labor etc. etc. etc.

Edited by Wurzel Of Highbridge

A quick calculation makes that to be £89 for the agent per property per month. Is that realistic?

Thats about £1000 a year. If the agent is charging 10% of the rent that makes the rent £10k. 2-3 bed houses in Kent. Numbers are estimates but sounds reasonable enough I reckon. How much does an LA really do for that grand a year...

So he's too fat to hit anybody, but he can move fast round a desk...

He can't be long for this world at his size/age... I hope his tenants attend his funeral in a celebratory capacity & send him on his way to a chorus of 'oh happy day!'