House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
terryturbojr

Did Everyone Miss Greece Issuing Bonds Again?

The Feds will do anything to prop up the illusions.

and 4.5% yield on money you thought was dead, but QE'd back to life....whats not to like?

The Feds will do anything to prop up the illusions.

and 4.5% yield on money you thought was dead, but QE'd back to life....whats not to like?

Would you buy them?

I wonder what the interest rate on Greek bonds will be after the European elections? (When UKIP will dominate in the UK, the Front National in France and other anti-European parties will probably make progress across Europe)

Would you buy them?

I wonder what the interest rate on Greek bonds will be after the European elections? (When UKIP will dominate in the UK, the Front National in France and other anti-European parties will probably make progress across Europe)

sure, if the alternative was dead assets...Im sure the Feds are doing a little more to encourage this than just offering to buy dead assets...

You can bet we all missed the boat on these bonds when they couldn't give them away and yields were at 20%....now they have quadrupled in value and yields are at 5%.. Anybody bought US CDOs in 2009....didn't think so. Buy when the blood is on the Streets.

Eurozone swings and roundabouts. Modest improvement for Greece yesterday counterbalanced by a ratings downgrade for Finland today.

You can bet we all missed the boat on these bonds when they couldn't give them away and yields were at 20%....now they have quadrupled in value and yields are at 5%.. Anybody bought US CDOs in 2009....didn't think so. Buy when the blood is on the Streets.

Exactly what I was thinking - a very very few people must have made a fortune. Oh well - fair DOS.

Anyone privy to the information that Europe were going to do everything possible to stop a Grexit bar an invasion could have made a fortune and I would guess they did.

I though this thread was about everyone doing Miss Greece.

ioii_i10.jpg

Please will you stop posting pictures of my wife.

I shall report you to the mods. Next time.