House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendy

Flavour Sensations

The MSG hit of the powder at the end of a bag of dry roasted peanuts :P

Others that are a slim part of the whole product I can think of are all fat rinds, pork, lamb, beef, mmmmmmmm.

Go?

Mods - in other news can you get the OT forum moved to the 2nd top below the main board as per topics posted (i.e. we are all 'sort of' normal here)!!

A Pizza Express Bosco salad and some nice wine.

Our local pub does some really stunning veggie dishes - cheese, squashes, melon etc.

The MSG hit of the powder at the end of a bag of dry roasted peanuts :P

Others that are a slim part of the whole product I can think of are all fat rinds, pork, lamb, beef, mmmmmmmm.

Go?

Mods - in other news can you get the OT forum moved to the 2nd top below the main board as per topics posted (i.e. we are all 'sort of' normal here)!!

Knorr Aromat on runny fried egg.

Mods - I agree with bendy. The OT forum deserves a move to below the main board if just for its popularity with posters.

Knorr Aromat on runny fried egg.

Mods - I agree with bendy. The OT forum deserves a move to below the main board if just for its popularity with posters.

OT was put on the naughty step ages ago, then the mods had a little "Pinochet" period and a lot of posters disappeared one way or another, so I'd say it's better to stay at the bottom out of sight!

OT was put on the naughty step ages ago, then the mods had a little "Pinochet" period and a lot of posters disappeared one way or another, so I'd say it's better to stay at the bottom out of sight!

I remember that. However, I think us OT frequenters have served enough time beneath the Trolls now to have redeemed ourselves. Unless the mods think we're a subversive element best kept out of sight. :unsure:

Anyone remember Birds Eye Chocolate Lovely?.....a kind of frozen desert with a blob of cream in the middle, they were best eaten semi frozen, very lovely, could never wait until fully defrosted so can't tell you what they tasted like as they were designed to be eaten. ;)

Found my favourite flavour sensation at a New Years Eve party a few years ago.

It was the heavenly taste of the cheapest, nastiest, pissiest can of lager I was drinking while the cheapskate host's wife sucked me off in the bathroom...!

Now that should keep us bottom of the board for a while longer...

;)

XYY

It was the heavenly taste of the cheapest, nastiest, pissiest can of lager I was drinking while the cheapskate host's wife sucked me off in the bathroom...!

;)

XYY

Next year why don't you repay the favour while she drinks a bottle of blue WKD. Dead classy that.

Next year why don't you repay the favour while she drinks a bottle of blue WKD. Dead classy that.

Bear with me while I got and get some bog roll to wipe off the wine I just spat all over the monitor.

;)

XYY

I bet she was just after the lager and was hoping to cut you out of the chain. :D

I bet she was just after the lager and was hoping to cut you out of the chain. :D

How did you meet my ex-wife? :blink: