House Price Crash Forum

Xes-Crazed Angelina Jolie Lookalike Is Given Suspended Sentence For Forcing A Taxi Driver To Have Xes With Her Twice And Then Stabbing Him

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600488/Sex-crazed-Angelina-Jolie-lookalike-given-suspended-sentence-forcing-taxi-driver-sex-twice-stabbing-not-manage-time.html

A sex-crazed Angelina Jolie lookalike has been handed a suspended jail sentence after a taxi driver claimed she had tried to kill him when he refused to perform a sex act on her for a third time.

Nicolae Stan, 35, told police Luminita Perijoc, 31, had already forced him at knifepoint to have intercourse and perform oral sex during the incident in 2012.

He claims he met Perijoc while he was hired to deliver some bags of shopping to her apartment in the city of Tulcea, in eastern Romania, and when he turned up at the door she had asked for his phone number so that she could engage his services again.

He said several hours later she called and asked him to pick up some bottles of wine and come back to her apartment to deliver them.

When he turned up at the door, she had grabbed him and dragged him inside and demanded sex.

When he refused she pulled out a 10cm knife and forced him to undress, he told the court.

He wasn't so scared stiff it seems that he couldn't get stiff until perhaps his recovery time became too long.

Although I'm guessing if this was the other way round it would have been a jail sentence if you had sex with a women in this fashion.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

:lol:

Great story, they're getting more inventive.

If they run out of things to invent the story can take place abroad where no-one will or can verify it....

If there's even the tiniest smidgin of truth in it, she's an absolute cracker to look at, better looking than Jolie herself if anything, but performing with a yelling woman and a knife at my throat, I don't think so...

HOLA446

:lol:

Great story, they're getting more inventive.

If they run out of things to invent the story can take place abroad where no-one will or can verify it....

If there's even the tiniest smidgin of truth in it, she's an absolute cracker to look at, better looking than Jolie herself if anything, but performing with a yelling woman and a knife at my throat, I don't think so...

but you don't 'know so' ;)

Archived