House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

All Human Race About To Be 'chipped'

http://consciouslifenews.com/getting-ready-microchip-entire-human-race/1172102/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iO7yYv1B5Y

Former Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) director and now Google Executive, Regina E. Duncan, has unveiled a super small, ingestible microchip that we can all be expected to swallow by 2017. “A means of authentication,” she calls it, also called an electronic tattoo, which takes NSA spying to whole new levels. She talks of the ‘mechanical mismatch problem between machines and humans,’ and specifically targets 10 – 20 year olds in her rant about the wonderful qualities of this new technology that can stretch in the human body and still be functional.

What everyone needs to answer is that in the event you are hunted down, what type of chip would you want inserting? I think I would go for a chunky deep fried in lard homemade one. If they was out of stock maybe a crinkle cut oven chip.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on ingesting this. Thanks.

You can but they'll add the nanabots to the water. Of course you won't have access to the nanadestroyerbots being a pleb (no offence).

Several years ago I had a heated debate with a friend about this. I argued that it would never happen as "most" people wouldn't want a chip inserted under their skin and we are uniquely identifiable in other ways. Perhaps I was wrong and the choice will be made for us!

Just hide them in McDonalds burgers.

That would be most of the US chipped within a week.

It's not 'authentication' of the individual at all, it's authentication of the device.

The Nazis can simply force people they don't like (probably without their knowledge) to swallow a 'terrorist' chip then get their drones to eradicate them as they did 70 years ago.

We've already been chipped through ubiquitous social media and mobile devices.

or by becoming a politician or banker or google employee (for instance)

The technology is pretty much irrelevant. Unless you're an obsessive technologist, which obviously this woman is. Brands on the forearm work just as well if you're that way inclined.

OK, I'm not a fan of being chipped, but..

First, given the state of facial recognition technology (plus things like gait recognition) you are already 'chipped'. It is, after all, extremely hard to change your face without completely covering it or resorting to serious surgery. Give it another decade and you'd also have to change the way you walked, and your involuntary gestures - everything that a computer could learn about you by looking at you.

In may ways it would be easier to fake or hide a chip implant - a strategically placed bit of wire mesh in your clothing would do it, or a wristband containing a false chip. Plus there will be range issues for the foreseeable future, a high-def CCTV system could generate an ID match way out of plausible chip range.

Still, as long as you can prove your absence of guilt, you've nothing to fear..

First, given the state of facial recognition technology (plus things like gait recognition) you are already 'chipped'. It is, after all, extremely hard to change your face without completely covering it or resorting to serious surgery. Give it another decade and you'd also have to change the way you walked, and your involuntary gestures - everything that a computer could learn about you by looking at you.

In may ways it would be easier to fake or hide a chip implant - a strategically placed bit of wire mesh in your clothing would do it, or a wristband containing a false chip. Plus there will be range issues for the foreseeable future, a high-def CCTV system could generate an ID match way out of plausible chip range.

Well we have Google glass coming in soon, so 'they' will be able to see through our eyes.

Obviously Google glass and being chipped will be sold as the next great thing, in the case of chipping probably. health benefits.

"Sign for your mortgage here Mr aSecureTenant which will complete as soon as you drink/eat this"

Nanobot destroyers to be released when you reach a certain age, and its not longer 'viable' to provide the health care?

Future is starting to look rather scary and we can already be traced through our social media postings and mobile phones.

The best New World Order conspiracy essay I ever read, bar none:

Blueprint for a Prison Planet (The Plan to Microchip Humanity... and why you won't believe it) by Nick Sandberg

http://www.magickriver.net/prison.htm

Haven't watched the video, but microchipping has been a central tenet of conspiracy theories going back many decades.... twenty years ago people laughed when I mentioned it as a real and imminent possibility, and yet now it's looking increasingly like a real and present danger. All the justifications will no doubt be brought to bear: child safety, ID theft, convenience of a cashless society etc etc, but at the end of the day this will be about control & virtual slavery. Just say no to transhumanism kids... :ph34r:

odd then, that crime still occurs.

You can but they'll add the nanabots to the water. Of course you won't have access to the nanadestroyerbots being a pleb (no offence).

Why would anyone want to destroy their nana? :blink:

odd then, that crime still occurs.

I see that someone is walking around thinking incorrect thoughts. We'll soon have that fixed. It won't hurt.

Much.

Why would anyone want to destroy their nana? :blink:

I N H E R I T A N C E

There's no need for me to read this article as chipping an individual will serve no more purpose than the CCTV we already have and once that's been upgraded to full facial recognition we'll have complete saturation.

As an anecdote I was speaking to a professor not so long ago involved in the research and development of drones that perch and peer effectively copying birds landings on wires (or anywhere else) with 0 vertical and 0 horizontal airspeed saving on energy and remaining incognito. The funding came from the mod, home office and uncle sam.

The autonomous drones of the future won't be seen but they'll be there somewhere watching us shopping in Aldi and going about our day to day business.

Just say no to transhumanism kids... :ph34r:

I don't know. Those (alleged) KMA chips sound pretty sweet...

:

My friendship with Nick Rockefeller was one way we expressed ideas to each other and thoughts and philosophies. And he wanted me to become a part of what they were doing, and for me to become a member of the CFR, and offered various business opportunities for me to get involved in. And for me to not take up the fight or the battle that I had been taking up in the past. To drop that idea, because: what was the point of my fighting for the people?

I was a guy who was very successful in the movie business and I saw the truth of what was happening, I tried to express it to the people, and rather than having me express it to the people, they wanted me to join their side because I was a mover and a shaker, and rather than me opposing them, to join them. It was real simple. And he tried to recruit me into that situation, and I didn't go for it.

Alex Jones:

Did he get angry when you didn't go for it?

Aaron Russo:

No, no. And I remember one time he said to me: "You join us, so you have an ID card, Aaron, you have a chip. And your chip will say 'KMA' on it," and I say: What does "KMA" mean? He says: "It means kiss my ass, and anybody stops you, a cop or whatever, and you show them your card or your chip, and they'll know to leave you alone. Because you're one of us."