House Price Crash Forum

The Journey Of The Pineapple

DTMark

HOLA441
HOLA442

You can make wine from a lot of things. Which reminds me I need some brewing yeast.

The dandylions are out in force......from the batch I made last year 5 out of 10......elderflower 9 out of 10, only a few weeks to wait. ;)

HOLA443

The dandylions are out in force......from the batch I made last year 5 out of 10......elderflower 9 out of 10, only a few weeks to wait. ;)

My dandelion was 10/10

I have had orders from my mum and husband. And he doesn't drink the other stuff I've brewed.

HOLA444

My dandelion wine is bubbling away nicely in the demijohn. I'd been looking for dandelions for a while, but the only ones I could find were on main road verges. Then at the weekend I visited the in-laws and it was like winning the lottery - a bloody great lawnful all there for the taking!

It does have a bit of an odd smell though. Not unpleasant, but a bit gamey. Still, if it turns out bad, I've only paid 75p for the sugar.

I should really be writing for Arthur Leafmould's blog...

HOLA445
HOLA446

My dandelion wine is bubbling away nicely in the demijohn. I'd been looking for dandelions for a while, but the only ones I could find were on main road verges. Then at the weekend I visited the in-laws and it was like winning the lottery - a bloody great lawnful all there for the taking!

It does have a bit of an odd smell though. Not unpleasant, but a bit gamey. Still, if it turns out bad, I've only paid 75p for the sugar.

I should really be writing for Arthur Leafmould's blog...

The road verges are not so much the problem, more the dog walkers....have to veer off the beaten track. ;)

Archived