House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkman

Paul Gascoigne... What A Transformation

What an amazing turn around for Gazza. He's looked frail and emaciated for many years now. But look at him now. He's three stone heavier and it looks like muscle not fat.

If he can do that maybe there's hope for me yet :D

Paul-Gascoigne-3379289.jpg

Mirror

Good to see him so much healthier. Has he also got himself a PhD in Particle Physics and had Feynman Diagrams tattooed on his stomach? He has been a busy boy!

He looks like an old man. He's only 46.

Fair play if he's off the booze though.

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Fee-for-use-Paul-Gascoigne-3379283.jpg

Is there booze in the cup? ;)

What an amazing turn around for Gazza. He's looked frail and emaciated for many years now. But look at him now. He's three stone heavier and it looks like muscle not fat.

If he can do that maybe there's hope for me yet :D

Paul-Gascoigne-3379289.jpg

Mirror

high protein diet!

He looks like an old man. He's only 46.

Fair play if he's off the booze though.

I think thats him IN the Urn.

I hope he can stay dry and get his life back on track. A tremendous talent utterly wasted, he should never have been on the pitch to make the second tackle in the cup final where he shot his knee he should have been sent off for the first one.

I don't reckon he is looking that great either...but probably won't go down well on here :ph34r:

He looks bl*ody awful to me considering he was a professional athlete, I'm 49 and I reckon he looks a lot older than me.

John Hartson was on MOTD last night, thought he looked bl*ody awful as well.

I guess they have had some fun getting to look like that though.

I don't reckon he is looking that great either...but probably won't go down well on here :ph34r:

Why wouldn't it go down well?

Anyhow, I don't think Gazza is suddenly going to regain his youth. Who can? I was commenting on his physique alone, and will remember to be more specific in future :D

He looks bl*ody awful to me considering he was a professional athlete, I'm 49 and I reckon he looks a lot older than me.

John Hartson was on MOTD last night, thought he looked bl*ody awful as well.

I guess they have had some fun getting to look like that though.

Not so sure that Hartson had that much fun - he has suffered from testicular cancer, and I believe at one point it spread to his brain!

Not so sure that Hartson had that much fun - he has suffered from testicular cancer, and I believe at one point it spread to his brain!

:huh:

Oops, sorry John, I had no idea.

Gascoigne has spent much of the recent past in Bournemouth, the UK's favourite detox venue, and seems to get a headline in the local rag every month or so. His ink habit was covered at http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/10790350.Gazza_visits_Bournemouth_tattoo_parlour_to_get_inked_five_days_in_a_row/ . I'm not sure why the paper persists with it, but it is a pretty rubbish newspaper.

I hope he can stay dry and get his life back on track. A tremendous talent utterly wasted, he should never have been on the pitch to make the second tackle in the cup final where he shot his knee he should have been sent off for the first one.

Football bores me rigid, but I still remember his goal against Scotland in '96. What struck me was the applause he got, in a Dundee boozer!

Not too good.....abusing your body does add on the years or take off the years, whatever way you want to look at it....one day at a time. ;)

Football bores me rigid, but I still remember his goal against Scotland in '96. What struck me was the applause he got, in a Dundee boozer!

That was the "Duke of Wellington". Ever noticed nobody in there is Scottish? ;):huh:

cracking goal, sublime even

what.a.goal.that.was.!

was in a pub in Tunbridge Wells watching and we were all in shock.

I was at that game in 96 - I certainly didn't applause.

Was very impressive though.

I remember half time they played 'rockin all over the world' iirc - and us sweaties were all dancing about like tools - whilst the home fans were very subdued. A fun day.

He looks like he should be playing a geezer in a gangster movie.

I had the same thought.

high protein diet!

Yes!

He may look like a granddad facially, but physically he's piled on 3 stone of muscle and it looks great. I'm surprised a man who abused his body so much and looked so frail could regain that kind of strength. The article mentions gym work every day and it's definitely paid off. Personally I'm impressed.

I was at that game in 96 - I certainly didn't applause.

Was very impressive though.

I remember half time they played 'rockin all over the world' iirc - and us sweaties were all dancing about like tools - whilst the home fans were very subdued. A fun day.

It was a rather genteel bar.... for Dundee!