House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron

Modern Advertising Crap

Don't you just hate the way these smooth talkers try to flannel you?

Dear TalkTalk customer,

Here at TalkTalk we've been working hard to improve your service whilst keeping your bills low, and always at Britain's best price.

We're pleased to let you know that your package now includes new ways to manage your bills, free phone features and unlimited broadband – with no caps or extra charges.

We're committed to keeping up with your ever-increasing needs, and as we improve things, we need to raise our prices. From 8th May 2014 your line rental is going to £15.95 a month. Your Plus Phone & Broadband package is still Britain's lowest price unlimited broadband, saving you up to £142 vs BT*.

If some twonk wants to watch fluffy kittens on his cellphone, well let them pay for it! ;)

A food product I used to buy regularly....bought in a box 250g in weight, been that way for as long as I can remember......one day noticed only because the recipe forced me to check to find no longer 250g now only 200g. What! the box exactly the same design and size, price same but the contents had shrunk.

Called customer services number on the box to complain about the theft of contents, they said their customers preferred the smaller size :wacko: didn't believe it for one moment, but they were totally convinced. ;)