House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Why Do People Come To London? For All The Hot Xes! Gove's Bizarre Outburst In Cabinet Meeting Which Made Theresa May Gasp

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597914/Why-people-come-London-For-hot-sex-Goves-bizarre-outburst-Cabinet-meeting-Theresa-May-gasp.html

David Cameron replied: 'Make sure that does not appear in the minutes'

Remark came at a meeting with former Facebook executive Joanna Shields

Gove said youngsters want to 'have a good time...Only Berlin comes close!'

Michael Gove shocked a Cabinet summit with the woman in charge of attracting more internet tycoons to London, by claiming they are flocking to the capital to have ‘hot sex’.

He said the city was attracting young businessmen and women from all over the world because they believed there were ‘more opportunities for success and sex’.

The Education Secretary’s boast shocked former Facebook and Google executive Joanna Shields, 51, the £140,000-a-year boss of David Cameron’s Tech City task force.

So the secret of house price growth is nothing to do with the economy but all the hot sex Londoners are having and all the foreigners are flocking there for it. Seems all that all the other regions need to do to catch is offer hot sex!

Weston-super-mare has a lot to offer, for the slightly horny! :o

Nonsense. I've had more sex in Huddersfield!

HPC Bravery medal? :o

Nonsense. I've had more sex in Huddersfield!

The region does seem sexually charged; I would put Doncaster, Derby and Chesterfield up there too. Personally I would rate Doncaster at top of the kinky/hot scale, but worryingly the region does have some background...

http://news.bbc.co.u...000/8170707.stm

EDIT: Given personal experience would 'guess' there is a very high corrilation between hot xes and HIV infections. Anywhere in dark blue is probably a great location for Hot Xes in the UK as it is above 2 in 1000 HIV infections..

EDIT 2: Taking 2013 report on HIV this is the top 14 places in the UK (HIV cases per 1000 residents), again be careful (Surprised to see westminster in 5th place on the hot xes list)

Lambeth 13.85 Southwark 11.72 City of London 10.75 Kensington and Chelsea 8.83 Westminster 8.7 Camden 8.47 Islington 8.45 Lewisham 7.76 Brighton and Hove 7.59 Manchester 5.48 Hackney 7.42 Hammersmith and Fulham 7.38 Haringey 6.5 Newham 6.21

HIV.png

post-552-0-89360200-1396800964_thumb.png

The region does seem sexually charged; I would put Doncaster, Derby and Chesterfield up there too. Personally I would rate Doncaster at top of the kinky/hot scale, but worryingly the region does have some background...

EDIT: Given personal experience would 'guess' Anywhere in dark blue is probably a great location for Hot Xes in the UK (and yes London is Dark blue), but be careful....

:huh:

Aye , you might get a blurk there!

http://news.bbc.co.u...000/8170707.stm

EDIT: Given personal experience would 'guess' there is a very high corrilation between hot xes and HIV infections. Anywhere in dark blue is probably a great location for Hot Xes in the UK as it is above 2 in 1000 HIV infections..

EDIT 2: Taking 2013 report on HIV this is the top 14 places in the UK (HIV cases per 1000 residents), again be careful (Surprised to see westminster in 5th place on the hot xes list)

I thought they where all at it in Westminster? They are certainly good at screwing over the country!

I thought they where all at it in Westminster? They are certainly good at screwing over the country!

Maybe that is why Mr Gove is in London? He wouldn't cut it down here, as he probably doesn't like cider or tractors, and is not renowned for his cheese-rolling skills! :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh you need to travel a bit! I lived "oop North"once! One of our lady friends met the "Toon Moor flasher"! I was bit in front, but a "gentleman" wearing nothing but an overcoat, asked her what was in his other hand! Quick as anything, she said "If you can get it one hand, you can fug off"!! She was still a bit shaken up by it! :blink: