House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Horrific Medical Story

Spending $10,000 has never sounded so good before. It was reported earlier today that a 39-year-old Argentinian woman died several weeks after injecting her breasts with Vaseline in hopes of increasing her bra size.

Sonia Perez Llanzon was rushed to Lucio Molas Hospital in the La Pampa province of Argentina after she was experiencing breathing problems, according to local media reports. At first, she denied that she had performed self-surgery to enhance her breasts via Vaseline injection, but she later confessed after doctors were searching for answers that may have contributed to her medical issues.

The doctors discovered lesions on both of Llanzon's breasts and reported that the Vaseline entered her blood stream and caused the blood clots that arrived in her lungs. Her death was the result of a pulmonary embolism, which is a blockage of the main artery of the lung.

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/13608/20140321/argentine-woman-dies-injecting-vaseline-breasts-deadly-boob-job.htm

I think you need to stop before the thought police get upset. :lol::lol:

Although this is an impressive Darwin award attempt. I would love to know what went through her head thinking that injecting Vaseline would work.

Isn't there a bloke in the paper this week who made a guillotine to chop his hand off when the hospital refused?

Yes, I read that. He had nerve damage in his hand and was in constant severe pain, and the doctors refused amputation.

He could have gone to a Muslim country, I suppose.

No guarantee they'd chop off the painful hand.

Well, I see a potential medical tourism opportunity here - Guaranteed Sharia Compliant punishment for the appendage of your choice.

Somalia - for the kinder cut and lots of katt

I was actually interested in whether anybody has ever tried DIY surgery or considered it, or knew anyone who had. :unsure:

Didnt Ranalph Fiennes (on phone so may not be spelt right) do it with frost bite got out the old jigsaw and cut them off?