House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Setantii

Turkey, John Kerry And False Flag Attacks

A member nation of NATO has taken down social media sites Twitter and Youtube to stop the spread of a leaked tape that reveals Turkish Government officials discussing a false flag attack so they can invade Syria.

5 days ago Turkey warned that a radical Islamist group had threatened to attack the Tomb of Süleyman Shah which although in Syria is in fact a small piece of Turkish land guarded by 20-25 Turkish troops. The Turkish president was very hawkish saying any attack would provoke a swift response.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-vows-to-respond-to-any-attack-on-suleyman-shah-tomb.aspx?pageID=238&nID=63967&NewsCatID=359

However a few days later somebody leaked a recording onto youtube exposing the threat as a 'false flag'. So the governments answer was to shut down social media to stop the tape being viewed.

Following the ban of social media site Twitter in Turkey last week, today video website Youtube has also been blocked in the country. The ban comes after Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was quoted by Reuters at a rally last week saying: 'I don't understand how people of good sense could defend this Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. There are all kinds of lies there.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590855/Now-Turkey-blocks-YouTube-Days-Twitter-ban-video-site-barred-leaked-audio-recording-Turkish-officials-discussing-Syria-appeared-online.html

But seeing as the internet is such a wonderful tool the recording can still be found on youtube and apparently this is the translation -

http://pastebin.com/hVAT6TD1

Ahmet DAVUTOĞLU: Okay, we'll go over there, I'll be there in a bit. What I'm trying to say is that we couldn't tell the American Foreign Minister to take strong precautions ever again.

Hakan FİDAN: What I'm trying to say is..

Ahmet DAVUTOĞLU: They'd say, "well, you didn't even defend your own land". Many a times I've had amicable conversations with Kerry, he asked me precisely about whether we've agreed on a final decision on this strike..

THE NINTH SCREEN

Yaşar GÜLER: Sir, we have, a hundred times. With the United States..

Feridun SİNİRLİOĞLU: Now listen to me, 3 days ago something happened in the General Staff (of the Military), they had a crisis coordination meeting. I saw it for the first time. The Americans..

Yaşar GÜLER: No, we do that sort of thing all the time!

Feridun SİNİRLİOĞLU: No no, the Americans distributed the plans of the NO FLY ZONE in that meeting. For the first time. Did you know about that?

Indeed. As the government apologists here will tell you, governments are run by lovely people, they'd never fake an attack on their country to justify attacking another.

This is why we need Maidsafe. Encrypted, distributed, networking.

http://maidsafe.net

http://www.reddit.com/r/maidsafe/

Combine wish the growing meshnet solutions and data will be near impossible to censored again.

The age of statist propaganda is coming to an end.

Do you not think that if these people allegedly plotting this false flag attack had easy access to Maidsafe like enhanced encryption we would then never get to know what they're up to.

Indeed. As the government apologists here will tell you, governments are run by lovely people, they'd never fake an attack on their country to justify attacking another.

And the Mukden Incident was a misunderstanding and Gleiwitz incident never happened. False flag attacks never happen.

Social media is harmless in this country. All its used for is posting cat pics, selfies and 'cocks in socks.' Only other countries use social media to achieve something.

Do you not think that if these people allegedly plotting this false flag attack had easy access to Maidsafe like enhanced encryption we would then never get to know what they're up to.

We could always make a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. ;)

Just read my Which?magazine...advises Apple users to get an update that was quietly released to make secure the Apple Browsers secure browsing, which wasnt secure at all.

Indeed.

On the other hand, you can't claim that:

1) Governments are incompetent at everything, and

2) Governments are capable of running large scale conspiracies involving hundreds if not thousands of people without any significant leaks.

Social media is harmless in this country. All its used for is posting cat pics, selfies and 'cocks in socks.' Only other countries use social media to achieve something.

Yes in repressive regiemes, but in a free speech democracy you don't need underground communications networks. And we all like a funny cat pic :)

Indeed.

On the other hand, you can't claim that:

1) Governments are incompetent at everything, and

2) Governments are capable of running large scale conspiracies involving hundreds if not thousands of people without any significant leaks.

On point 2, compartmentalisation has worked well. IRRC 120,000 people worked on the Manhattan project and the secret of the Atomic Bomb did not leak out. that's because most people only knew about their little bit of the enterprise.

9/11 would not have required many people to know the whole plan. Only a few people would have known about fake plane radar signals at North East Air Defense, only a few about the towers coming down and so on.

We could always make a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. ;)

+1

Exactly, and what use has the FOI been when Blair has run rings round it with regards to the Iraq inquiry.

Edited by Blod

A more interesting way to look at this is when was the last time the US went to war without a false flag? And I just couldn't help myself ..

tony_bum_snort.jpg

"The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous." - Joseph Goebbels, Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik

A more interesting way to look at this is when was the last time the US went to war without a false flag? And I just couldn't help myself ..

tony_bum_snort.jpg

"The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous." - Joseph Goebbels, Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik

Excellent! :lol::lol::lol:

On point 2, compartmentalisation has worked well. IRRC 120,000 people worked on the Manhattan project and the secret of the Atomic Bomb did not leak out. that's because most people only knew about their little bit of the enterprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Censorship

Well..

First, this was in the main a 3 year project, and it was at a time of war. Plus is was well known enough for the soviets to try and infiltrate it, successfully. Ironically the biggest cover was the knowledge that the military would have secret projects going on which it would be best not to ask too much about. You tent to expect this of governments in wartime.

9/11 would not have required many people to know the whole plan. Only a few people would have known about fake plane radar signals at North East Air Defense, only a few about the towers coming down and so on.

Well, if you want to tell me what the 9/11 plan was then start an off-topic plan.

Personally I go for the one where a bunch of Islamic militants conspired to hijack some airliners - knowing that at the time pilots were expected not to resist hijackers - and fly them into buildings before anyone could work out what was happening and react. Oh, and the warnings were ignored, either because the Bush administration was more concerned with trying to dig dirt on Clinton, or because they wanted a terrorist attack to happen as an excuse for war(s). Or a bit of both.

Personally I go for the one where a bunch of Islamic militants conspired to hijack some airliners - knowing that at the time pilots were expected not to resist hijackers - and fly them into buildings before anyone could work out what was happening and react. Oh, and the warnings were ignored, either because the Bush administration was more concerned with trying to dig dirt on Clinton, or because they wanted a terrorist attack to happen as an excuse for war(s). Or a bit of both.

Is what I go with.

I worked with a David Icke type who was a clever and reasonable guy until you got onto this stuff whereupon he would literally laugh that anybody would believe that 9/11 wasn't a US goverment conspiracy. He also believed that there were energy fields radiating out of pyramids, that there was a global Zionist conspiracy etc. etc.

Now I'm all for a bit of skepticism, questioning the official line, and not entirely trusting our own security services but this was an unquestioning belief that pretty much everything was a conspiracy. Which is as bad as believing everything the government tells you IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Censorship

Well..

First, this was in the main a 3 year project, and it was at a time of war. Plus is was well known enough for the soviets to try and infiltrate it, successfully. Ironically the biggest cover was the knowledge that the military would have secret projects going on which it would be best not to ask too much about. You tent to expect this of governments in wartime.

Well, if you want to tell me what the 9/11 plan was then start an off-topic plan.

I am not going to start another 9/11 thread - there have been enough already, and they achieve as much as global warming threads.

I see that you subscribe to LIHOP - Let it Happen on Purpose. I subscribe to MIHOP - Made it Happen on Purpose - in order to begin decades of war. It was an internal coup IMO.

Edited by 1929crash

Well, it sounds like they were recorded using an old fashioned bug/recorder in the room. I don't see how Maidsafe would make any difference here.

However, censoring the replay of said recordings will essentially be impossible with Maidsafe. There would be no website (YouTube, Twitter) to shut down/block, no DNS to manipulate (to prevent people finding YouTube/Twitter etc), no packets to filter (they are obfuscated + encrypted). Even if they managed to block Maidsafe some how - tricky, as it's distributed and peer-to-peer - mesh networks would potentially get around this by cutting out the ISPs.

Internet v1 is decentralised, but I think Internet v2 will go further and will be distributed. Moreover, I think encryption will be everywhere with Internet v2.

Edited by Traktion

http://en.wikipedia....ject#Censorship

Well..

But don't forget that the guy who originally postulated the idea suggested using lots of aircraft, 100+, not single figures.

Don't be silly. *Anyone* can successfully fly a commercial plane low to the ground and into the world's most secure building, directed by a man in a cave.

How you can even *question* the Official Conspiracy Theory is beyond me.

Don't be silly. *Anyone* can successfully fly a commercial plane low to the ground and into the world's most secure building, directed by a man in a cave.

I'm sure a poster called 'Bogbrush' claimed that he could learn to fly an airliner off the internet. :blink:

... didn't the 9/11 hijackers spend time on professional flight simulators?